Chapter 108: Ice Age

Spiral Horn Stab!

In the midst of everyone being shocked and awestruck, on the battlefield, Five tails Kokuo had already become completely enraged.

Its massive body twisted like a whirlwind, and with four pairs of horns on its head, it charged towards Yu in the sky with a force capable of shattering everything.

In the original work, fully transformed Five tails Kokuo used this move to injure the Eight-Tails Gyuki, showcasing its incredible speed and strength.

"It's over, Five tails..."

A colossal protective barrier shielded against the terrifying shockwaves generated by the explosion of the Tailed Beast Bomb.

As Yu observed Five tails Kokuo continuously attacking with spinning thrusts and the torn battlefield beneath, an unprecedented solemnity appeared on his face.

"This will be the final blow to end this war..."

Accompanied by Yu's subdued voice resonating throughout the battlefield, in the gaze of everyone, it felt as if the entire world had come to a halt in this moment.

In an instant, Toshogun behind Yu entered the state of Elementalization, transforming into an ice demon. Its entire being exuded a deadly Freezing Air, pushed to the extreme.

Ice Age!

Everyone felt the temperature on the entire battlefield abruptly dropping. Toshogun, now an incarnation of the ice demon, unleashed a shockwave of ice-blue energy imbued with astonishing coldness.

Unusually, facing the full force of the ice that could freeze everything, the eyes of Five tails Kokuo revealed a color for the first time—fear.

Since ancient times, when it was separated from the Ten Tails Chakra by the sage of the six paths, Otsutsuki Yu, it had only felt such emotions from the 'Ninja God' Senju Hashirama, who pacified the Warring States.

A crisp freezing sound echoed through the battlefield.

In an instant, the colossal Five tails Kokuo was frozen into an ice sculpture before everyone's eyes.

With undiminished force, the frigid power of ice from the sky descended onto the battlefield, spreading like a plague.

In the blink of an eye, except for Yu and the Konoha Ninja beneath his feet, the entire battlefield and forest were frozen into an expansive world of ice!

"What kind of power is this?!" exclaimed all the Ninja on the battlefield, stunned by the frozen scenery. Looking around, the entire battlefield and forest were completely sealed in ice.

Including Five tails Kokuo, the vast majority of Iwa-nin were frozen into lifelike ice sculptures!

"Is this still the power of a Ninja..."

Staring at the frozen world before them, Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku were already completely stupefied.

Ice Age—this was the strongest technique of Admiral Aokiji in "One Piece." With a single move, he could freeze a stretch of the ocean for up to two weeks. Both in terms of destructive power and range, it was an exceptional choice.

Although Toshogun's Ice Fruit ability hadn't reached the level of Admiral Aokiji yet, the released Freezing Air's power was already astonishing. Ordinary Ninja, once frozen, would face a dead end unless immediately thawed and rescued by immersion in water.

"Devil... he's a devil!!"

"That guy isn't human at all!!"

Seeing almost all of their companions turning into ice sculptures in an instant, several Iwa-nin behind Ozuchi finally completely collapsed. Subconsciously taking half a step back, they sat on the ground.

"Han, Five tails, and so many other Ninja... all killed by him with a single move?"

"This kind of power... Yakushi Yu, who exactly are you?"

Staring at the world of ice and snow before them, along with the motionless and lifeless ice sculpture of Five tails Kokuo, even the usually composed Ozuchi stood dazed in place. In a somewhat incredulous whisper, he muttered, "Ninjutsu: Fang Wolf Fang!!"

And at this moment, seizing the opportunity of Ozuchi's daze, Inuzuka Gaku and his large white dog, transformed into a two-headed giant wolf, fiercely slammed Ozuchi's sturdy and tall body out!

"Damn it... it's actually an Earth Clone?!"

But when Inuzuka Gaku saw Ozuchi, whom he had just slammed away, actually turning into clay, he could only stop his steps with deep resentment.

"Immediate retreat!!"

"The Jinchuriki is already dead. We're no match for that guy. Quickly bring the information back to the village!"

A tall figure reappeared. Ozuchi had already exited the battlefield frozen for miles, leading all the surviving Iwa-nin to swiftly retreat towards the forest on the opposite bank.

"Let it go, Inuzuka senpai. Don't pursue a fleeing enemy."

Inuzuka Gaku, who was planning to lead the remaining Konoha Ninja to pursue, was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Let's go."

Hearing this, Inuzuka Gaku turned around to see Yu landing from the sky with his three demon puppets, setting foot in the vast world of ice.

The sparkling ice reflected Yu's perfect face. His pale hair scattered in the wind, resembling an elf fallen to the mortal world. For a moment, everyone from Konoha was mesmerized.

"At the same time, the massive ice sculpture of the deceased Five tails Kokuo in front of them suddenly disintegrated into countless specks of Chakra, dissipating into the air with a 'bang!'"

Quietly watching as the Five tails Kokuo in front of him dissipated into the most primitive form of Chakra in the world, Yu knew that as a colossal Chakra entity and one of the products split from the Ten-Tails' Divine Tree, the Tailed Beasts wouldn't truly die. Instead, they would be reborn someday at some location in this world.

However, as a Jinchuriki, Han couldn't escape the fate of death. This was one of the sorrows of being a Jinchuriki. In a sense, they were merely vessels used to contain the power of the Tailed Beasts.

"Although i lost the Five tails, the power of Boil Release remains intact."

"It seems that sometimes war comes with some decent rewards..."

After the complete disappearance of Five tails Kokuo, Yu looked at Han's lifeless body lying alone on the icy ground. He extended five Chakra Threads from his fingertips, pulling Han over and using the Summoning Jutsu to seal him into a scroll.

Even though Yu hadn't obtained the fourth Devil law yet, as Han, renowned as the "Steam Ninja" in the ninja world, possessed the Boil Release kekkei genkai, a combination of water and fire attributes, along with physical strength surpassing ordinary Jonin-level ninja, Yu could use him to create a powerful puppet as a backup.

"Clean up the battlefield, then let's join the main forces."

Sealing Han's body into a scroll and storing it away, Yu scanned the Konoha Ninja cleaning the battlefield. Sensing the hesitant looks from Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, he gestured that they could discuss whatever they had in mind once they returned.

Concerning the display of his strength and the incredible abilities of the puppets, Tyrant and Michael, Yu knew that everyone had a lot of questions they wanted to ask him. After all, turning Ninja corpses into puppets was considered a taboo, even in the Wind Country, the birthplace of Puppet Jutsu.

As for the main forces, Yu referred to the large Konoha Ninja army currently engaged in a simultaneous battle with the Cloud Ninja from Iwagakure in the northeastern part. Compared to the localized conflict here, that was a more brutal theater of war.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter