Chapter 101: Full Tailed Beast Transformation!

"Boom!!"

The entire ground exploded, and the rampaging Han transformed into a deep red streak, instantly disappearing from the original location.

Too fast!!

Yu felt a flash at the corner of his eye, and Han's trace had already disappeared in an instant.

When Observation Haki captured him again, Han had appeared above him, rapidly flipping, with the Chakra tail behind him whipping down like a steel whip.

"Clang!!"

The air in front of him seemed to shatter as Han, transformed into a humanoid beast, thundered through.

Yu barely reacted, manipulating Michael to activate the Protective Barrier, directly facing this attack. However, the next second, he realized Han's formidable figure had once again disappeared from his sight.

'Has both strength and speed doubled?

Damn it... I can't see his attack trajectory at all!'

Facing the completely rampaging Han, who had entered the second stage of Tailed Beast transformation, Yu's naked eye could no longer capture the opponent's speed. He could only rely on Observation Haki's perception and Michael's absolute defense to barely hold on.

"It's not working... This can't go on!"

Using the Protective Barrier once again to withstand the fierce impact of the Tailed Beast-transformed Han, feeling the terrifying power of this red, wild beast before him, Yu couldn't help but grit his teeth.

The barrier ability of Michael's absolute defense could indeed block any attack, but there was a certain limit to the area it could cover in a day.

Since entering this battlefield, Yu had been continuously using the abilities of the Barrier Fruit.

Facing the repeated onslaughts of the second-stage Tailed Beast-transformed Han, even Yu didn't know how much longer Michael's barrier area could hold up.

Should he use Shunko?

No... he had to conserve strength to deal with other ninjas and unexpected situations.
While continuously fending off the relentless attacks of the red, ferocious beast Han before him, Yu's thoughts abruptly shifted. He pondered strategies in his mind.

"It seems like a temporary retreat is the only option..."

"I'll rendezvous with the Medical Corps' ninjas first, then turn Gari into a human puppet, obtaining the third Devil Law. By then, dealing with this guy shouldn't be as challenging..."

After making up his mind, Yu's eyes turned cold. Through the massive transparent Protective Barrier in front of him, he quickly formed hand seals.

The black hand covered in Armament Haki instantly sparkled with lightning!

Chidori: Star Crusher!!

Suddenly removing the Protective Barrier before him, in the moment when the Five-Tails Jinchuriki Han was momentarily stunned.

Yu vigorously swung the blue-white electrically shining Chidori, and the incredibly fierce electric currents resonated in the Chidori. Han, covered in the Tailed Beast Cloak all over his body, was forcibly pushed back a step by this tremendous force!

"Roar!!"

His body stung by the intense electric currents, the completely irrational Han roared in anger. The deep red Chakra Tailed Beast Cloak surged, as he intended to tear the white-haired little devil before him into pieces!

Barrier Sphere!!

Watching the enraged Tailed Beast-transformed Han charging at him again, Yu, surprisingly calm, stood in place. Controlling Michael beside him to unleash the full power of the Barrier Fruit, he created a massive transparent spherical barrier in the air, instantly enveloping the rampaging Tailed Beast-transformed Han completely within it.

"Phew... Finally trapped this guy..."

After completely enveloping Han with the Barrier Sphere, Yu, watching the deep red demonic beast continually charging and roaring within the enormous Barrier Sphere, yet unable to convey any sound or movement, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The principle behind Barrier Sphere is the same as Protective Barrier, capable of absolutely isolating everything inside and outside the sphere, including sound and energy.

Unless Han enters a complete Tailed Beast transformation state, erupting into the true form of the Five Tails, Kokuo, it is impossible for him to break free from it.

"Han-sama!!"

Seeing the Tailed Beast-transformed Han trapped within the Barrier Sphere by Yu, the entire battlefield suddenly fell into an eerie silence. The remaining Iwa ninjas around were shocked and called out.

If even the Five-Tails Jinchuriki Han, who has the strength of a Kage, falls at the hands of Yu, then this war has undoubtedly declared their defeat. The numerous Iwa ninjas who died in battle would have sacrificed their lives in vain.

"Good job, Yu!"

At this moment, Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, working together to force Kitsuchi back, used a Body Flicker to appear by Yu's side.

"You guys go and retreat first, Akimichi-senpai, Inuzuka-senpai."

"My Barrier Sphere might not hold this guy for too long..."

Seeing Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku retreat to his side, watching the Tailed Beast-transformed Han continuously roaring and crashing within the enormous Barrier Sphere, Yu immediately spoke in a deep voice.

"Everyone retreat! Let's regroup with the reinforcements!"

Upon hearing this, Akimichi Doto beside Yu nodded and immediately loudly commanded all the Konoha ninjas to withdraw.

"Hurry! Stop them!!"

"Don't let these Konoha ninjas escape!!"

The Iwa ninjas on the battlefield clearly had an overwhelming numerical advantage. Seeing the Konoha ninjas retreating, Kitsuchi roared in frustration.

In this war, they had already sacrificed so many ninjas. If they let the Konoha ninjas escape, it would be too great a loss.

"Roar!!"

Just as it seemed a chase was about to unfold, at this moment, a new change occurred on the battlefield.

Accompanied by a silent roar, the Tailed Beast-transformed Han, trapped within the massive Barrier Sphere, was unable to break through the absolute barrier in any way and finally went completely berserk.

Countless deep red Chakra surged out like bubbles, instantly filling the entire huge Barrier Sphere. In the astonished gazes of everyone, a giant white form continuously emerged from Han's body.

"What is this?!"

Sensing an unimaginably massive Chakra bursting out like a roaring sea, all the ninjas on the battlefield were left in shock.

Just when you thought the worst was over... Seeing this scene, a bitter smile appeared on Yu's lips.

"Roar!!"

A white monster, continuously growing like a foal, finally burst through the Barrier Sphere.

With a furious roar, visible sound waves spread out, and some less powerful ninjas even had blood flowing from their ears.

Is this... the Five Tails, Kokuo?!

Looking at the gigantic white monster before him, Observation Haki keenly sensed the seemingly endless Chakra within it. Yu was speechless and shaken, "To think there could be such an immense Chakra in the world..."

Tailed Beasts are incarnations of Chakra in the Naruto world, and as entities created from the splitting of the Ten-Tails God Tree, it can be said that the amount of Chakra in Five Tails Kokuo is comparable to that of many Kage ninja combined.

"Quick, get out of the way! That's Han's Perfect Form! The entire battlefield will be destroyed here..."

Seeing Han unexpectedly entering the third stage of complete Tailed Beast transformation, Kitsuchi anxiously informed the surrounding Iwa ninjas, leading them to slowly retreat towards the nearby forest.

"Boom!!"

Ninjas nearby, whether they were from Konoha or Iwa, were all blasted away by the massive Five Tails Kokuo.

"Darn it... Can we really defeat such a monster?!"

Seeing the enormously massive white monster on the battlefield, some of the Konoha ninjas emitted trembles and shivers of fear.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter