Chapter 135: Naruto's Birth

Having successfully advanced to the Kage realm, Yu's first priority was naturally to imbue his puppet with a brand-new Devil Law granted by the Devil.

However, as he gazed at the nightfall that had already descended upon the Konoha sky, the pristine moon seemed to have acquired a mysterious red tint, and for some reason, a sense of unease crept into Yu's heart.

"What's wrong with you? This doesn't seem like your usual impatient self..."

"Just broke through to a higher realm, and you can now acquire a new Devil Law from me. Isn't that something to be happy about?"

Seeing Yu's somewhat uneasy demeanor, Devil's lazy and coquettish voice echoed.

"It's nothing... Maybe I just overexerted myself in today's training."

As Yu regained his composure, a hint of a smile returned to his face, and he thought to himself, "I might be overthinking things..."

"Let me see, once you've obtained the fifth Devil Law from me, which puppet would you choose to place it on?"

Seeing that Yu had dispelled his concerns, Devil spoke with keen interest.

"Of course, it will be placed on the puppet of the Third Raikage!"

Upon hearing Devil's words, Yu's gaze fell without hesitation on the puppet of the Third Raikage in front of him.

Compared to the other four puppets, the puppet of the Third Raikage, while lacking Kekkei Genkai, was created by a ninja beyond Kage level, and its combat power and quality were naturally extraordinary.

The formidable strength of 'The Strongest Spear' and 'The Strongest Shield' could unleash astonishing power in battle. However, the sensitive identity of the Third Raikage posed a potential problem.

If the ninjas from the Hidden Cloud Village were to discover that he had turned their strongest Third Raikage into a puppet, Yu believed that the current Fourth Raikage would be the first to rush over and confront him.

"After all, killing someone's father and turning that person's father into a puppet, not to mention the explosive temper inherited from the Third Raikage in the lineage of the Fourth Raikage, would be unbearable for anyone."

While the puppet made by the 'Steam Ninja' Han, a Five-Tails Jinchuriki from Iwagakure Village, was also excellent, Yu decided to keep it as a backup. After all, even powerful puppets carried the risk of damage in battle.

However, this wasn't a major issue, as Devil had mentioned before that even if his puppets were destroyed in battle, she could transfer the Devil Law from them to other new puppets.

"Alright, let's see which Devil Law you'll draw this time."

Witnessing Yu's decisive decision, as Devil's words fell, Yu immediately felt a familiar power being infused into the puppet of the Third Raikage in front of him. The lifeless puppet suddenly gave him a sensation as if they were blood relatives, all thanks to the newly added Devil Law.

"Interesting..."

"Didn't expect it to be this intriguing ability..."

After bestowing a brand-new Devil Law upon the puppet of the Third Raikage, Devil's voice carried a playful tone.

What ability is it?!

Yu, who was already impatient, became even more curious and anticipative upon hearing Devil's voice...

"Air Door!!"

Suppressing his excitement, Yu shot out blue Chakra Threads from his hands, manipulating the puppet of the Third Raikage in front of him.

Under Yu's control, the puppet of the Third Raikage activated its new ability, gently extending its hand to push through the seemingly empty air in front of them.

An astonishing scene unfolded; the calm air in front of Yu was suddenly opened by the puppet of the Third Raikage, creating a circular doorway.

Inside, the space displayed scenes identical to Yu's current reality, but with a strange emerald tone, as if leading to an unknown abyss.

"This... could it be?!"

Witnessing the newly revealed Devil Law ability of the puppet of the Third Raikage before him, Yu's amber eyes widened instantly, and his face was filled with an expression of disbelief...

...

Meanwhile, in a cave outside Konoha, a barrier was spread open. The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, anxiously paced within the barrier. Inside, his wife, Kushina Uzumaki, was in labor, and their child—the future protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki—was about to be born.

However, unknown to anyone, at this moment, within the Fourth Hokage monument at the back of Konoha, a spiral distortion appeared in the space above the head of the Fourth Hokage. A figure emerged on top of it.

It was a mysterious individual wearing a black robe, with a Swirl-shaped mask covering their face, revealing only one right eye.

"The Nine-Tails, huh?"

"Hehe... Soon, I will obtain you and then destroy the entire Konoha!"

The masked man muttered to himself as he gazed in the direction where Kushina Uzumaki was.

The space twisted in a spiral once again, and the masked man disappeared from the original spot, as if everything that just happened had never occurred.

"Wow~~~!!!"

Accompanied by the cry of a baby echoing in the cave, Minato Namikaze's tense expression finally broke into a smile—his son, Naruto Uzumaki, was safely born.

Handing Naruto over to Sarutobi Biwako, who was assisting in Kushina's delivery, Minato crouched down, holding Kushina Uzumaki's hand, and softly said, "You've worked hard, Kushina. Our child has finally been born safely."

"As long as Naruto is born safely, it's the crystallization of our love..."

Kushina, lying in the middle of the barrier, finally revealed a happy smile on her sweaty face. It's worth noting that during the Jinchuriki's childbirth, most of the Chakra would transfer to the infant, making it the most vulnerable moment for the Tailed Beast Seal.

Maintaining the Tailed Beast Seal with the remaining Chakra while giving birth, Kushina had already exhausted all her strength.

"Ah!!!"

However, this brief joy had not been sustained for long when a fluctuation occurred within the barrier. With a scream from two guards, Sarutobi Biwako also fell to the ground. When Minato Namikaze regained his senses, he found a mysterious masked man in a black robe standing next to him. Astonishingly, his newborn son was cradled in the masked man's hands!

"Who are you?!"

Seeing his child, born just moments ago, now in the hands of this mysterious masked man, Minato Namikaze's azure pupils contracted. At the same time, an astounding aura emanated from the Fourth Hokage.

"Fourth Hokage, step away from the Jinchuriki."

"Otherwise, this child's lifespan will be only one minute."

Confronted with the powerful aura emanating from Minato Namikaze, the masked man felt a slight chill in his heart. He understood that in the presence of the Yellow Flash, he had only this one chance to seize an opportunity.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter