Chapter 15: The Rasengan's Hidden Power

"It's done... This is it..."

"Is this the signature move, Chidori, of the copy ninja Kakashi?"

Gazing at the highly condensed and raging electrical current on his left hand, Yu could feel every cell in his body being stimulated by this powerful Lightning Release chakra.

Swish!!

As he spoke, Yu's figure turned into a streak of lightning, instantly disappearing from where he stood.

Boom!!

In the blink of an eye, a thunderous explosion rang out, and Yu's figure reappeared.

A large tree about ten meters away had been completely shattered by the incessantly chirping Chidori in his hand!

"It's really powerful..."

The wild electrical currents in his hand gradually dissipated.

Watching the immense destructive power caused by the Chidori in front of him, Yu couldn't help but be amazed.

However, he felt a bitter smile on his face when he realized that over half of his chakra had been consumed in an instant.

"But this chakra consumption isn't something an ordinary Genin can endure."

Although he had broken through to the Genin level in terms of chakra, and with the modifications from the String String Fruit, Yu's chakra capacity was nearly several times that of an ordinary Genin.

However, Chidori, a high-level Forbidden Jutsu of the Lightning Release, had still consumed more than half of his chakra in one shot.

It should be noted that even Sasuke Uchiha, who faced Gaara during the Chunin Exams in the original story, could only use Chidori twice a day.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Truly remarkable talent and determination..."

After seeing Yu's outstanding talent and astonishing determination, he could only hear the Devil exclaiming with amazement, "I'm starting to like you a bit..."

"Like me? Come on..."

"Didn't you say you wanted to devour my soul that day?"

Hearing the seductive and alluring words of the Devil in his ear, Yu's expression of bitter smiling grew more pronounced. He wasn't foolish enough to take the Devil's words completely seriously.

"Hehehe... Well, it depends on whether you can survive in this world."

Hearing Yu's words, the Devil burst into continuous laughter, "I might as well tell you the truth, you're not the first host to awaken me in this world."

"But those guys before were just too useless. Even though I gave them the Devil's Law, they were eventually killed by others."

"So, after their deaths, I just devoured their souls... Thinking back on it, that taste was truly nauseating..."

Despite the extremely seductive and provocative voice and tone, the Devil's words were terrifying, and Yu could only hear him chuckle in his ear, "Don't doubt it, there are indeed such worthless people in this world, and there is not just one of them."

"So, keep training and make sure to survive in this world!"

After saying that, the Devil's voice gradually faded away.

Seemingly falling back into slumber.

"I see..."

"It seems that before me, there were a few unlucky guys..."