Chapter 72: Ultimate Counterattack

"It's useless..."

"From the moment you started chasing me... your fate was already sealed!"

Facing the extremely powerful Scorch Release Ninjutsu unleashed by Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka, Yu surprisingly stood firm without dodging or avoiding. He raised his hand and shot out an immensely sturdy line.

"Surpassing Whirlwind Whip!!"

The razor-sharp line cut through the earth beneath, and to the disbelief of all the Sand Ninjas present, Yu's Surpassing Whirlwind Whip clashed against Pafuka's Ninjutsu.

"Boom!"

A muffled explosion resounded.

The Surpassing Whirlwind Whip swung forcefully by Yu directly cut through the Scorch Release sea of fire released by Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka!

"This!"
Witnessing the power unleashed by Surpassing Whirlwind Whip, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka was stunned.

"Is this also his Kekkei Genkai?!"
"Swoosh, swoosh!"

Before the Sand Ninjas could recover from their astonishment, Yu showed no mercy. He swiftly wielded the extraordinarily long Surpassing Whirlwind Whip in his hand, cutting several elite Sand Ninjas who were still in a daze, along with the surrounding trees, directly in half!

"Damn it, be careful!"

The scene became extremely bloody for a moment. Seeing several elite Sand Ninjas dying at Yu's hands in the blink of an eye, only Pafuka, another Sand Ninja, and Magnet Release Ninja Moi remained. Moi let out a low growl and shifted his weight, charging towards Yu.

This was his experienced judgment—facing Yu, who was wielding the extremely long Surpassing Whirlwind Whip, engaging in close combat would be the best way to limit Yu's capabilities!

"Rabbit Hair Needle!"

However, at that moment, several sharp threads in the air, infused with Chakra, accurately pierced Moi's acupuncture points, instantly sealing his movements.

After awakening Observation Haki, Yu could comprehensively observe the subtle movements of the opponent's body at any time, finally completing this move.
"My body... I can't move?!"

Feeling the Rabbit Hair Needle penetrate his acupuncture points, Magnet Release Ninja Moi was astonished to find that his body couldn't move at all.

"Szzz!"

Seizing the opportunity, Yu swung the Surpassing Whirlwind Whip in his hand without mercy, directly cutting through Moi's body.

"Substitution Jutsu?"

However, after killing Moi, there was no relaxation in Yu's expression. The Moi he had just sliced open instantly transformed into a severed wooden stake!

"Truly worthy of Sand's elite Jonin..."

As expected, Yu's Observation Haki immediately sensed the approaching danger. The reappearing Magnet Release Ninja Moi had silently arrived behind him.

"It's over, kid!"

Uttering a deep and low growl, Moi, with an extremely sharp chain of shurikens in hand, ruthlessly lashed out at Yu!

"Is it over?"

"Perhaps you're right... it indeed might be over..."
Observation Haki clearly 'saw' the attack approaching from behind.

At that moment, Yu's body didn't dodge or evade because he felt a completely unfamiliar force surging within him.

"Clang!"