Emergency Instructions

By the school stables, Riddle stands outside. He brushes a horse as it paws at the ground and whinnies.

"What's the matter?" Riddle looks to Silver. "The horses are rather agitated today."

"Maybe a big storm's coming." Silver shrugs. "Animals can sense when something's not right."

A loud bang shakes the earth. The horse rears on its hind legs and kicks at the air, neighing in distress. Riddle grabs the reins and tries to hold the horse steady while Silver calms it down.

"What was that?" Riddle asks.

Silver only stares at Riddle, not knowing what to say. Footsteps come rushing towards them. The two boys see Sebek approaching.

"Silver! Riddle!" Sebek comes to a stop beside them. "Are you hurt?"

"We're fine." Silver answers. "Is everyone else alright?"

"Yes. All club members and horses are safe and accounted for." Sebek runs a hand through his hair. "What was that noise. And those tremors?"

"I don't know." Riddle shakes his head. "My guess is that the school's barrier is under attack-"

Riddle's eyes widen as he sees a group of figures approaching. They cut through the air swiftly on metallic hoverboards and carry spears at their sides. They stop just before they hit the ground and hover above the grass.

"Hexa Team, reporting in. Subject A is in our sights. Moving in for capture."

Sebek marrows his eyes. "Just who are these intruders? I've never seen their armor before!"

"They're not our allies, that's for sure." Silver adds.

Riddle steps forward, staring down the intruders. "I'd like to ask you something. Did you obtain permission from the proper channels when you came onto campus?"

The intruders don't respond, seemingly taken aback by Riddle's question.

"Entering campus without permission is strictly forbidden." Riddle glares. "You are in serious violation of the rules! By my authority as Heartslabyul housewarden, I authorize the use of magic on these intruders! To battle!"

Both Silver and Sebek take out their bright green jeweled pens. "Rodger!"

"Subject A is hostile. Requesting peprmission to engage."

"Permission granted."

Riddle charges at the intruders. "You dare to set foot on our territory without authorization? Now you have nowhere to run!"

Riddle fires the first shot but it does nothing against the metal armor. Silver and Sebek fire powerful blast of magic but they do little to nothing.

Sebek dodged an attack. "I've hit them with loads of spells, but they remain undaunted!"

"Maybe their equipment nullifies magic." Silver suggests, eyes narrowed. "This doesn't mode well for us."

One of the intruders circles around Riddle, aim his spear at him. Electricity sparks as it gathers around the spear. "Technomantic capture beam fully charged. Firing."

A beam of magic fires at Riddle, striking him in the back. Riddle cries out and falls to his knees. The people on the hoverboards circle in close to Riddle.

"Subject A subdued. Securing now."

Riddle clenches his fists and roars at the sky. Fire swirls all around him, making the intruders back away.