Unwanted Combat

You're back at the vendors stalls just as the gates opened to the masses. People crowd the street to look at the various stalls. It's just as busy as the Spelldrive tournament if not more so.

Grim is back on your shoulder to avoid getting trampled. "It ain't even been five minutes and it's already buzzin' with people!

"This festival is a gathering of students from across the nation." Trey nods. "There's a lot of people attending, even just counting the staff and organizers."

You can hear various people as they mill around.

"Which way is the Purple Stage where they're holding the Song & Dance Championship?"

"Where's the standby area for purchasing cancelled same-day tickets?"

"I can't wait to see Neige in real life!"

"This is where Vil goes to school? Oh-em-g, I HAVE to post this to Magicam!"

"YOU THERE! HUMAN!"

Looking to where the aggressive voice came from, you're not surprised to see Sebek shouting. "No running! And stop looking at your smartphone while walking!"

Silver stands next to him. "The same-day ticket raffle is not first-come, first-served. Follow the staff's instructions and stay in line."

"Whoa, what's with the giant mob?" Grim asks.

Riddle hums as he tilts his head. "I think we've found Vil and that Neige LeBlanche boy's fans."

Trey adjust his glasses. "I knew they were global celebrities, but wow."

You and the Heartslabyul boys approach the booth. Silver turns to you. "Did you come to check up on things, Riddle? We've started a standby line behind the coliseum, just as planned."

Sebek runs a hand through his light green hair. "What is with these crowds? I keep sorting them out, and more just keep coming! Wretched humans!"

"Sebek, how many times must I tell you to stop referring to people as humans?" Riddle folds his arms. "Remember, you're representing our school."

"Riddle's right." Silver agrees. "Besides, you're half one yourself. Your rudeness will reflect poorly on Malleus and Lilia. Choose your words more carefully."

"What?" Sebek's eyes narrow. "How dare you talk down to me Silver!"

Grim winces. "Yeesh, this guy's loud! My ears are ringin' already!"

"Sports club freshmen certainly have energy to burn." Trey grimaces.

Riddle sighs. "I was anticipating large crowds, which was why I put Equestrian Club members front and center. I figured that if anyone would excel at diplomacy and customer service, it would be them."

Silver nods. "You made the right call. The trouble is that we might not have enough manpower to adequately handle the crowds right at opening time."

"Malleus will be attending the SDC!" Sebek places a hand to his chest. "I would never live down even the slightest misstep!"

"All right." Riddle adds. "I'll send over any staff that are done with their building work and currently unoccupied. I'm going to check on the east building. You can take it from here."

"Yes, sir."

You're currently walking down Main Street with Riddle and Trey. Riddle waves a hand as he speaks.

"The east stage has dressing rooms for the clubs making presentations on the Blue Stage in the gymnasium. As well as the Red Stage on the sports grounds. We'll have students from other schools using those rooms as well."