*Christmas Special* Marrying a Ghost

Your eyes widen, shocked from what you just saw.

"Was that..." Grim trails off.

"I'm afraid so." Crowley brings a hand to his head. "Dear, oh dearie me. It would appear the Ghost Bride has found her perfect husband at last."

Grim hops from your shoulder. "Yer sayin' IDIA'S perfect husband material? Last I checked, he wasn't like any storybook prince I'd ever seen. He's all slouchy, never leaves his room, he's got that apathetic look goin' on, not to mention his creepy smile..." Grim pauses. "Wait a second."

"Tall, nonchalant, 'healthy' skin that's never exposed to UV rays, lidded eyes... and I suppose charming is ONE way to describe his smile." The Headmage lists off. "His hair is literally aflame, so it could be considered bright and shimmering, and blue lips certainly qualify as arresting. Though an admittedly liberal interpretation, it could be argued he meets the ghost's criteria."

Ortho closes his eyes. "Yep, Idia's clearly the coolest guy around. Curse that ghost and her discerning taste!"

Grim puts his laws on his hips. "Somehow I ain't convinced."

"Regardless, the situation has taken a rather grave turn." Crowley continues. "Being chosen by the Ghost Bride means-"

"We've got trouble!"

You can hear voices and a loud commotion outside. Crowley moves to the door. "Goodness, just listen to that ruckus outside."

The Headmage opens the door and steps outside with his hands on his hips. You follow him out. "What is this infernal racket?"

Ace runs up to Crowley. "Headmage! Ah, and Y/N and Grim! We got a situation on our hands!"

Deuce comes to a stop beside you. "Some strange ghosts we've never seen barged into the cafeteria and declared they were turning it into a wedding venue. They tried to take the place over. We fought back of course, but they just revived every time we beat them."

"Stop right there!"

Lilia appears next to you. He shakes his head with a smile. "All I did was tease them a little, and they got all bent out of shape. Those ghosts need a thicker skin."

Ace groans when he sees Sebek being chased by the ghosts. "Seriously? Why'd you Diasomnia guys lead the ghosts in here?"

Sebek glares at Ace, marching towards him. "How DARE you take such an aggressive tone with Lilia. If you refuse to learn your place, I'll send you packing!"

You stand in between the two, putting a hand on the boys chests. "Guys! We don't have time for this!"

You take a step forward and point to the oncoming ghosts. "There's a bigger problem here!"

Deuce nods. "Y/N's right. We need to deal with these ghosts."

Sebek and Ace give each other one last glare before facing the ghosts. Sebek pulls out his green jeweled pen. "Fine. I'll show these ghosts that they don't stand a chance against one of Malleus's retainers!"

Ace rolls his eyes. "A bit dramatic but fine."

The boys and Grim fire shots at the ghosts. But each one they hit, another one takes it's place. Sebek fires a lightning bolt that takes out multiple ghosts at once.

Sebek chuckles. "How do you like THAT?"

"Are you seriously stoppin' to gloat?" Ace rolls his eyes. "The next batch of ghosts is already rising up!"

Crowley steps back. "There's no end to them. Everyone, fall back and retreat!"

Deuce grabs your hand and takes off running. The others follow closely behind as the ghosts chase you. You eventually make it to sports field outside of the school. You stop running and put your hands on your knees, trying to catch your breath.

"I don't believe those ghosts will follow us this far out." Crowley re-composes himself.

Ace tries to catch his breath. "My legs are killin' me..."

"Ah, Ace and Deuce."

You turn around to see Riddle approaching your group with two others. "Have you been forced to flee to the sports field as well?"

Azul stops next to you, giving you a smile. "Greetings to you as well, Y/N. Nice to see you're safe and sound."

Kalim puts his hands on his hips. "We were in the auditorium when some ghosts came out of nowhere and chased us out." He dramatically sighs. "We were in the middle of studying together, too!"

Azul rolls his eyes. "What you mean is, YOU were getting help from US, Kalim."

Riddle shakes his head. "He was so close to figuring out that problem too..."

A few others join you.

"We were in a classroom when a bunch of unfamiliar specters told us it was a bridal dressing chamber and locked us out." Vil explains.

"More's the pity." Rook sighs sadly. "I would've enjoyed being able to study fashion under Vil's tutelage for longer."

Epel runs a hand through his lavender hair. "We drove them off several times, but they just kept coming."

Cater nods. "Yeah, they kicked me out of the lab. They were all like, Stay out of the family lounge!"

Leona scoffs. "You think that's bad? I was just walking down the hall, minding my own business, when these ghosts got all up in my face."

Grim looks around at the group. "Looks like this is everyone who got booted from the main building."

"It sounds like the whole building's been seized by those white-uniformed ghosts." Deuce concludes.

"What in the world's goin' on, Headmage?" Ace asks.

Ortho steps forward. "Allow me to explain. It all started last night, with my brother..."