Recollection Blanking

So you get thrown into this whole new world with no choice of your own and now you find out that you can't go back. Great.

Crowley looked as confused as ever. "This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me, from what land do you hail?"

"Sure I'm from..."

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet..." Crowley put a clawed hand to his face. "This mysterious homeland of your eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?"

The headmage brings you to the library. The same room you found yourself hiding from the flamed eared cat. He perused through many books and looked at several maps, trying to find your home.

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing." He said while closing a book. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?"

You shake your head. "I swear, that's where I come from."

Crowley put a finger to his chin. "The only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

"Another dimension?"

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

You pat down your clothes but you seemingly have nothing on your person. "As you said, I have nothing."

"Well, this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless." He said while placing a hand to his chest proudly.

"Uuhh."

"Hmmmmm... Ah!" His eyes light up at an idea. "There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being." You tilt your head, puzzled by how he complements himself so much.

"In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."

Okay, so it may be an old house but it can't be too bad.

Oh no this is way worse.

The decrepit building that Crowley lead you to was completely run down. Boarded up windows, broken roof tiles, beat up lawn, broken down or rotten wood, and all completed with a spiked fence surrounding it. This place would be perfect for a haunted ride.

"Are you serious?" You say in disbelief. "You want me to stay here?"

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go."

Crowley ushered you into to the house that looked like a gust of wind would blow it over. This may be even worse than the Buckets house in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The inside didn't far much better. Dust and cobwebs were everywhere and all the furniture had worn sheets over them.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being." Are you sure about that? You thought to yourself. "Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" Crowley waved goodbye and trotted out the door.

Twisted Wonderlandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें