Skincare Overview

You and the boys, excluding Vil, relax in the lounge. This time, Ace won a spot next to you and Jamil sits on your other side, not wanting to give up a spot next to you. Kalim sits in the floor in front of the coffee table and the others take their seats on the chairs.

Ace sighs dramatically. "I finished my dinner, but I feel like I've still got room for more."

Kalim nods. "I know what you mean. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't have the spicy punch or richness I'm used to."

"The dishes used vegetables, white meat chicken, and fruit." Jamil shrugs his shoulders. "I thought the portions were reasonably sized."

"They described it as a toning menu, not a slimming-down menu." Deuce complains.

Grim slouches in the arm of the couch. "All those veggies are barely a meal to me... Y/N and I aren't even competing, so how about lettin' us have some more meat? Ooh, or somethin' fried!"

You roll your eyes at the cat. "If you're this bad on day one, this is gonna be a long month. I liked dinner." You shrug. "It was delicious and healthy."

Someone knocks on the front door.

"Who's showin' up this late?" Grim asks.

Epel stands. "I'll get it."

Epel lead to the foyer and opens the door to find a ghost holding a box and in a mailman uniform.

"Special delivery! Is Epel Felmier of Pomefiore present?"

"Y-yes." Epel nods. That's me."

"If you could sign here? We've got ten large boxes for you. Mind if we drop them off in the foyer?"

"Sure, that's-" Epel's eyes grow large. "wait, did you say TEN?"

"Yes. It's from... Oh, this also says Felmier. I take it that's your family? They're all heavy, so be careful carrying them."

The ghost brings all the boxes into the foyer, dropping them with a loud thunk. Hearing the noise, you and the boys join Epel in the foyer.

Deuce let's out a low whistle. "The Ramshackle Dorm foyer's stacked floor to ceiling with boxes now."

"These have to be from Meemaw," Epel clears his throat. "that is, from my grandmother. I've told her so many times over the phone that she doesn't have to send this stuff."

"What is it?" Kalim peers into a box. "A delivery of silks from your home?"

"Oh, it's nothing so fancy." Epel rubs his neck. "Um, my hometown produces a lot of apple-based goods. So I suspect these are all, ah... apple juice."

You look at the many boxes in surprise. "All this is apple juice?"

"Dude!" Ace exclaims. "Forget the Mostro Lounge, we could run our own drink stand with this much product!"

"Oh, there's a letter in one of the boxes. Let's see..." Epel picks up the letter and reads. "We had some unsold stock near its sell-by date. You can share it with your friends at school. Fer cryin' out loud! Don't push yer stinkin' overstock on me, Meemaw! I mean," He clears his throat. "I can't believe they have so much they didn't sell."

"If they're sending you this much stuff, you must come from a real rich family." Deuce concludes.

Epel tilts his head. "Huh?"

"Ooh, I think I get it." Ace turns to the lavender haired boy. "Are you so dedicated to your apple juice brand that it's all you want to drink?"

Epel shakes his head. "N-not at all, honest! Everyone's welcome to have some. It's one hundred percent apple juice, no preservatives. It's loaded with vitamins, and Vil... probably won't yell at you for drinking it. Tastes real good, too!"