Ceremony Breaking

Crowley leads you down the maze-like halls until you reach the room you woke up in. It's now full of people all wearing the same robe as you. They all wear dark eyeshadow and you also noticed some of them had animal ears and tails.

What in the world is going on here?

You squint your eyes and quickly realized that you were the only girl present. You can't find a single girl anywhere. Your face flushes at the thought and you pull the sides of your hood closer to your face.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?"

You turn to the sound of the voice, finding it belonged to a red haired boy. He has two strands of hair that almost made a heart shape.

"All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

You flinch at the harshness with his tone. He wouldn't really chop off peoples heads would he?

"Yawn,"

You turn to see a tall, tanned boy leaning against the wall. He had long, dark fluffy hair and what looks like lion ears and a tail. "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." He lazily waved his hands and a bunch of the students with animal ears gathered around him.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement."

You jump at the sudden loudness of this other voice. It came from a boy with glasses and white-ish blue hair. He has a beauty mark below the left side of his lip, making him look all the more handsome. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." He puts a hand to his chest and tilts his head up proudly.

Another boy steps forward, his arms crossed. "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony."

He was the most beautiful person you have ever seen. Tall with blonde hair swept to the side of his face. The ends of his hair is colored a beautiful shade of lavender. Voice so smooth and not a blemish to be seen. He looks to be the embodiment of elegance and beauty. You can't stop staring at him.

"Some headmage he is." This sarcastic voice came from a floating tablet. The screen illuminates a bright blue light.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?"

You giggle at this, much to the annoyance of Crowley. This new voice came from a white haired boy with crimson red eyes. He's tan with a purple scarf wrapped around his head. He looks like the biggest cinnamon roll you've ever seen.

"I most certainly did not!" The headmage put his hands on his hips and saunters forward.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The red headed boy turns at the sound of his voice.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley gestures towards you with his hand and all eyes turn towards you. You flush at all the stares.

Crowley looks to you. "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

Said weasel looks very unhappy. "Grrrr!"

You swallow a lump in your throat. You sheepishly make your way towards the floating mirror in the center of the room. Whispers all around you as you step in front of the black mirror. A green mask with black markings across its eyeless sockets appeared.