*Christmas Special* Lets Pump The Brakes

Idia sits on one of the chairs, a rope wrapped around his arms to keep him from escaping.

"First, a bunch of ghosts surround me out of nowhere, then they tie me up, and now I'm being forced into MARRIAGE?" Idia struggles with his binds. "I don't WANNA get married! I'm still in school!"

The Ghost Bride spins around in the air. "Aww, Idia, darling! You're jumping for joy! I just love a man who's full of energy."

A ghost materializes next to her. "Oh, Princess Eliza, you've finally found your soulmate!"

The ghost hugs the bride. "I know it's been your dream to marry a perfect prince ever since you were a wee girl. Yet you were robbed of both that dream and your life. Fate can be too cruel! If only I'd gotten to your room sooner, you'd have made it out alive..."

Eliza giggles. "Silly Nana, are you dwelling on the past again? Come, don't let ancient history bring you down! All my suffering and sorrow was for a purpose, in the end. I never would've met my darling Idia otherwise!"

Nana puts her hands to her chest. "What a positive outlook you have, my lady!"

Idia makes a time out sign with his hands. "Okay, let's pump the brakes for a second. I don't wanna be that guy but don't I get a say in this?"

Another ghost appears. "You ungrateful lout. You should be ecstatic to have the honor of marrying Her Highness!"

"Ecstatic?" Idia asks. "Is that the normal reaction with people who are forced to marry a ghost?"

The ghosts glares at Idia. "You have no idea, do you? No idea how marvelous it will be to spend eternity with our sweet, innocent princess..."

Eliza floats in between the two. "Oh dear, are you two quarreling? Puffy, don't be so mean to my darling Idia! He's going to be my hubby quite soon, after all."

The ghost bows his head. "Of course, Your Highness. My apologies."

A ghost comes rushing into the room. "Princess! There's trouble afoot!"

"What's gotten you into such a lather, Grampy?" Eliza asks.

"We've had a report from the gatekeepers. Suitors are showing up in droves to ask for Your Highness's hand in marriage!"

Eliza puts a hand to her chest. "Suitors?"

Grampy nods. "Just so. They're all students of Night Raven College, same as Mr. Idia."

"This is mondo confusing. But I'll take any chance I can to get out of here." Idia chuckles. "Just so you know, all the students at Night Raven College are eligible bachelors. Like, turbo eligible. Rich boys, preppy boys, bossy boys, cute boys, pretentious boys, you name it, they've got it! I'm like, the bottom of the barrel compared to them."

"It's all right, sweetie." Eliza floats to Idia and wraps her arms around his shoulders. "It doesn't matter who comes calling. I'll turn down every one of them. You just relax and wait right here."

"You didn't listen to a word I said!"

"Nana, Grampy." Eliza turns to the two. "Get my sweet Idia ready while I tend to the suitors."

They bow their heads. "Yes, Your Highness."

Idia looks around in a panic. "What do you mean, ready? Ready for what? FOR WHAT?!"

Eliza spins in a circle. "I'm looking forward to a most delightful and memorable first look."

"Consider it done."

"We'll put our skills to the test and turn Idia into the finest of grooms."

The ghost float towards Idia who struggles against the ropes.

"Don't you come any closer!"

The ghosts drag Idia away as he screams.

A ghost stands guard at the front doors to the school. He stares in amazement at the group in front of him. "To think that SEVEN suitors would show up at once..."

Vil smiles and puts a hand to his chest. "I know I am the right prince for your princess. Do not accept any paltry substitutes."

Jack flicks an ear. "Prince?"

"I know she'd end up falling head-over-feels for me." Vil continues. "Come on, be a good sport and let me meet her, would you?"

Leona leans in to whisper. "Who are you and what have you done with Vil?"

"I'm not just a model, remember." Vil smiles. "I'm also a professional actor. I keep tons of acts in my back pocket for a rainy day. She wants a prince, doesn't she? A professional always delivers."

Jack folds his arms. "You don't even know if you like her, Vil. Yet you're still gonna lead her on? You should take love more seriously, if ya ask me."

Floyd laughs. "Aww, would you look at that. A talking sea urchin!"

Jack glowers at the twin. "All I'm saying is this is basically a scam, and that ain't cool... y'know?"

Vil turns to the wolf. "Jack, buddy. You're looking at this all wrong."

"Buddy?" Jack questions.

"This is a competition, to see who among us can charm the bride. And I NEVER hold back in a competition. Simple as that."

Leona groans at Vil. "You know, I'd take the regular you over this slimeball."

"What's wrong, Leona?" Vil smiles at the lion. "Scared you're gonna lose?"

"You think I'm scared?" Leona whirls on the guard. "Hey! Ghostie! I came all this way to see the lady, so get a move on and bring her out here."

The ghost glares at the lion. "How dare you refer to Her Highness with such flagrant disrespect! You're all random strangers, as far as I'm concerned. We've no reason to trust you. So if you truly want to see Her Highness... You'll have to prove your strength!"