Not Hard But Smart

You feel a harsh wind blow across your face. You open your eyes to see you're in the palace from your previous dream. The dark clouds spiral around the palace. The palace shakes and the roof overhead rips off.

You duck and cover your head as debris falls around you. Looking up, you see the king and prince from before with a girl you haven't seen before. The king's hat lifts off his head. He tries to grab it but ends up floating with it. Red magic swirls around him and his clothes vanish except his undergarments.

Dark laughter draws your attention to Jafar who stands on a platform. Jafar's clothes change from black and crimson red to the kings white robes. Iago sits on one of his shoulders, wearing a similar hat.

The king narrows his eyes at him. "Jafar! You vile betrayer!"

"That's Sultan Vile Betrayer to you!" Iago shouts.

"Oh yeah?" The prince grins. "Well, we'll see about that." He pulls of his own hat and his grin drops. "The lamp."

Jafar laughs. "Finders keepers."

A large shadow falls over you. Looking up, you gasp. A blue genie the size of a mountain looms over the palace. The prince whistles and a flying carpet swoops down. He hops onto the carpet and fly to the genie.

"Genie! Stop!"

The genie looks to the boy sadly. "Sorry kid, I've got a new master now."

"Jafar, I order you to stop!" The king demands.

"There's a new order now, my order!" Jafar grins. "Finally, you will bow to me!"

The girl steps forward. "We will never bow to you!"

"If you will not bow before a sultan, then you will cower before a sorcerer!" Jafar turns to the genie who hides behind a tower. "Genie! My second wish, I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!"

The genie covers his eyes and points a finger. Lightning shoots from his fingertip and hits Jafar. Jafar's normal clothes reappear.

Iago flys to the king and the girl. "Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!"

"Now where were we?" Jafar grins. "Ah, yes. Abject humiliation!"

He zaps the girl and the king with his staff. Red clouds of magic force them both bow to him. A tiger roars and comes running at Jafar.

"Down boy!" Jafar sends another bolt of magic and the tiger turns into a kitten.

"Oh, princess," Jafar forces the princess to stand next to him. "There's someone I'm dying to introduce you to."

"Get your hands off her!" The prince swoops down on the carpet.

Jafar sends a bolt of magic at him, knocking the boy off. Red magic surrounds the boy and Jafar forces him and the princess close together.

"Prince Ali. Yes, it is he but not as you know him." Jafar releases them from the magic. "Say hello to your precious Prince Ali!"

Jafar blast the prince with magic and his royal clothes changed. Now he only wears a cropped vest and patchy parachute pants.

"Or should we say Aladdin?" Iago squawks.

The princess runs to the boy. He holds her hands in his. "I'm so sorry. I tried to tell you."

"So Ali turns out to be merely Aladdin." Jafar lifts Aladdin into the air. Crimson red magic spirals in a circle around him. "Just a con, need I go on? Take it from me."