Finale For Heartslabyul

Riddle kept his word and finished prepping for the unbirthday party. You helped where you can but Riddle insisted on doing most of it. Deuce and Ace actually helped set up the tables and decorations. Finally by the end of the week, the unbirthday party was ready.

"All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself, Housewarden Riddle!"

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!"

The Heartslabyul students cheer as Riddle makes his way out of the dorm. Riddle nods his approval, seeing everything is in place.

"The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot- er, well, I suppose it's fine either way."

Trey steps beside Riddle. "Not everything has to change completely, you know. Like, maybe spread the jam on your scones, instead of on the dormouse this time? Let's try to set the bar at it's great if it's this way, not it absolutely has to be this way."

Riddle nods. "Yes, that makes sense."

Ace sighs. "I can't believe we got roped into cleaning up and prepping the garden again."

"Well, at least the housewarden recovered from his overblot without any complications." Says Deuce.

"And the garden is Magicam-worthy once again!" Carter takes various pictures of himself and the garden. "Hashtag #nofilter on this gorgeousness!"

Grim rolls his eyes. "Blah blah blah! Let's just eat already!"

Carter laughs at the eager cat. "Then eat we shall! I'll get the-"

"Wait a minute!" Riddle interrupts. "There's a white rose..."

Ace whips around to spot the white rose. "We missed one?"

Carter whirls to face the two. "Ace, Deuce, I told you to make sure to paint EVERY rose!"

Deuce glared back at Carter. "Wait, this is our fault?"

Trey nervously glances at Riddle. "R-riddle, listen..."

You take Riddle's hand with both of your own. "Please try to understand."

Riddle stares at you before a smile breaks out on his face, chuckling. "Well... I suppose I can overlook one or two missed roses."

Carter takes a step back. "R-really? That's so generous of you, Riddle!"

Riddle smiles to the rest of the group. "If we work together, we should be able to get them painted in no time."

You nod and smile back but Ace doesn't look too happy. "What? They still gotta be painted?"

Trey smiles, a small laugh escaping his lips. "Even so... I'm impressed. You've changed, Riddle."

Grim let's put a frustrated groan. "I'm starvin' here! Let's just get these stupid roses painted or whatever!"

You laugh at Grim's impatience. Riddle walks with you to a bush with some white roses, his hand still holding onto yours. You pick up a paintbrush and dip it in some red paint. Everyone else gathers around the bush.

"When's the last time you did the painting, Riddle?" Trey asks.

"Hard to say. I've let the dorm members handle it since I became housewarden."

Carter flicks his paintbrush around. "It's kinda fun once in a while. Well, less so with a bunch of clueless freshmen."

Ace glowers at Carter. "Wait, do you mean us?"