Fangs Bared

Ruggie runs to his dorm's spelldrive stadium. He stops in front of the lion, trying to catch his breath.

   "Leona, I did it! Did you see the broadcast?"

   "Yeah." Leona smirks. "That was nice work, Ruggie. So long, Malleus. This year, the throne is mine."

   "Long live the king!" Ruggie laughs.

   The other Savanaclaw students cheer as well. "Long live the king!"

   "I believe we've heard enough."

   Leona and Ruggie whirl around to see you and your Heartslabyul friends as well as Jack behind them.

   "Well, well, if it isn't the Heartslabyul kids and the little herbivore." Leona grins at you, showing his fangs. "And is that Jack? You transfer to Heartslabyul on us, frosh?"

   Jack folds his arms. "Nah. I just don't feel like celebrating the underhanded accomplishments of a bunch of cowards."

   Leona sneers at the wolf. "You filthy traitor."

   "You have tarnished a proud Night Raven tradition." Riddle says to Leona. "As housewarden of Heartslabyul, a dorm focused on orderliness, I cannot possibly overlook this."

   The lion scoffs. "Listen kiddies, save your heroic speeches for someone who cares, all right?"

   Ruggie takes a couple steps forward, grinning. "Honestly, coming into our territory with only a handful of people. It's like you WANT a beating."

   One of the Savanaclaw students looks to Leona. "You want us to take care of 'em, Boss?"

   Leona grins. "Sure. Have a little fun with 'em."

   The group of aggressive students lunge towards you and the others. One of them runs to attack you. You bring your hands up to cover your head but Jack knocks the student away before they could do anything.

   "Thanks."

   Jack rubs the back of his neck. "Don't mention it."

   The fight doesn't last very long. With Jack's strength and Riddle's magic, the attackers didn't stand a chance.

   "Off with your head!"

   Collars appear on the attacking students, rendering them magicless. The students wrestle with their collars.

   "He's so strong!"

   "Man, housewardens are no joke!"

   Riddle looks down in the retreating students. "Nothing but a lot of hot air. Ace, Deuce, are you all right?"

   "Yeah." Ace rolls his shoulders like he finished a light workout. "That was nothin'."

   Deuce grins at Riddle. "You bet, sir!"

   Leona scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I knew those chumps'd be no match for Riddle."

   Ruggie let's put a loud laugh. "Maybe not! But this doesn't change the fact that they were too late to save Diasomnia."

   "Oh?" A deep voice says. "That's quite the interesting claim."

   The boy with pink highlights in his hair materialized right next to you. The boys with green and silver hair also stand with your group.

   The boy with green hair puts his hands on his hips. "They seemed right on time to me."

   "Indeed." The silver haired boy agrees. "It's thanks to them that not a single one of Diasomnia House's players got hurt."