【First Arc】Chapter 1

On a rugged mountain road, with the sound of the car's huge engine, a red fashionable sports car of the latest model this year turned out of the corner. Behind it, a black business car was driving in a weirdly fast way. The speed is chasing after him, and it is obvious that a scene of life and death is going on here.

Seeing that we were approaching the top of the mountain, the curves became even more rapid. The red sports car seemed to be unable to handle it and slowed down a little.

The business car had quick eyes and quick hands, and accelerated when it took another bend.

"Boom!"

There was a loud noise, the two cars collided, and the red sports car suddenly fell off the cliff without any resistance.

At the same time, the commercial vehicle also hanging in the air was teetering.

Just when the business car was about to fall, the door suddenly opened halfway, and a figure suddenly jumped out of the gap. He rolled twice on the ground and then stood up steadily.

There was another loud noise, and the commercial vehicle finally lost its balance and rolled down the cliff.

It was an expressionless young man in black. He glanced at the raging fire under the cliff and said in a cold voice, "Is this the innocent campus love story you said?" "

Yes, host, the point you have reached is the beginning of the plot. Before, the villain happened to crash the hero's car off the cliff." A voice came into his mind.

"Then the hero lost his memory?" The young man rubbed his sore eyebrows.

"There is no amnesia, host. There are still thirty minutes until the hero wakes up."

This is Ling Chunan's first mission. As 098 said, it is a youth campus love story.

The male protagonist is a handsome and super rich second generation, and the female protagonist is a pretty and cute little sister next door. It is a typical Cinderella story.

During this period, there are gentle and considerate male supporting characters, evil villains, and parents who beat each other, and finally the two are happily together.

After receiving the plot, Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows, "So I am the villain who died without a burial place in the end. How do you call the counterattack successful?"

098's voice became lighter, "Because this is the host's first mission. , so as long as the host successfully survives until the end of the plot, the counterattack is successful."

"I know." Ling Chunan nodded, "I remember that at the beginning of this plot, the hero and the villain didn't know each other?" The villain wanted to come to the other party inexplicably. He died because he was unhappy with the color of the hero's car, which led to a deadly feud.

A very interesting villain, Ling Chunan had a smile on his face.

Ling Chunan made his debut as a child star in his previous life. With his unrivaled looks and extraordinary acting skills, he became known as the most valuable actor in the country at the age of twenty.

A proud young man with a successful career, he originally thought that his life would go smoothly. He had already planned to retire from the entertainment industry at the age of thirty and find a true love to spend the rest of his life with. Unexpectedly, at the celebration party on the day he received the Best Actor trophy, Sulfuric acid was thrown at me.

He was a handsome man with a successful career. He was born in the grassroots. He started a company and was at its peak. There was no way he should be such an impulsive person.