Chapter 30

In the end, Duan Chengyuan, who did not get any benefit from the child, scooped Ling Chunan into his arms and kissed him helplessly on the face. After all, he was unwilling to let him starve.

After eating, Ling Chunan lay in Duan Chengyuan's arms and flipped through a children's comic book. While the man was handling matters, he would lift the little guy up from time to time, relaxing his posture to make him more comfortable.

Ling Chunan nuzzled into the man's arms and sighed contentedly, "098, I'm going to be raised by him." I don't know if it was

sympathy for the host or because he thought there was someone on Ling Chunan's side, so 098's attitude toward him improved. A lot, at least I won't make sarcastic comments anymore. After hearing this, I comforted: "Anyway, there is still a long time before the plot begins. I will notify the host in time when I get the task requirements. Before that, the host please feel free to play."

Ling Chunan yawned. She wondered if it was because her body was young and made her sleepy very easily.

"Baby, are you sleepy?" Duan Chengyuan lowered his head and kissed the top of Ling Chunan's hair. When he saw him raising his head and his eyes were misty, he couldn't help but laugh softly. It was so cute.

"098, why am I so young!" Listening to the man's voice in his ear, Ling Chunan shouted in his heart, "And he seems to have completely raised me as his son." "At your

age... you can only Raise him as your son." 098 looked at his host's short stature with some uneasiness. He was still far from growing up. Even if Duan Chengyuan was abnormal, he would not be able to regard him as his lover under such circumstances.

Ling Chunan looked at his short hands, feeling a little helpless.

Seeing that Ling Chunan ignored him as always, Duan Chengyuan was not annoyed. Just as he was about to continue teasing him, the phone next to the computer rang.

In the past two months, Ling Chunan had never heard Duan Chengyuan's phone ring.

After touching Ling Chunan's head, Duan Chengyuan put him on the chair and said, "Baby, wait here for dad. Dad will answer the phone." The

autistic child - Ling Chunan blinked and reached out to grab the man. little finger.

The man who had been serious for three seconds suddenly showed a typical silly dad smile. This was the first time that the baby expressed his love for him!

Looking at Duan Chengyuan with a bright face, Ling Chunan suddenly felt his heart beat faster. Just as he was about to let go, he was picked up by the man's hand and returned to his lap again.

By the time Duan Chengyuan answered the phone, the ring had already rang for the third time.

There was a man's voice on the other side of the phone. His first words were: "Master Duan, the old man is dead. You may need to return to China." "

What's the situation now?" Duan Chengyuan's voice was calm.

"He hasn't taken power yet?" Ling Chunan asked in his mind while listening to Duan Chengyuan's call.

098 was silent for a while, "The name of the leader of the Duan Chengyuan family is indeed him, but Mr. Duan was still alive before, and no one dared to compete with him." The implication is that it is different now.

After hanging up the phone, Duan Chengyuan fell silent and patted Ling Chunan's back gently with his palms. Ling Chunan fell asleep in his arms.

After a long time, Duan Chengyuan sighed, "Baby, dad may have to go out for a while. Can you wait here with the housekeeper and grandpa for dad to come back?"