Chapter 138

"Endorsement?" Ling Chunan glanced at the book in his hand.

"It's not these. I've read all the books in your hand. It's unfair to you." Seeing Ling Chunan's agreement, Carloed calmed down a lot. The momentum that was suppressed by Ling Chunan's height came back again, and he walked around He walked around the bookshelf, and then took two of the same books down, "Just this one, limited to one hour."

It was a "General History of the Imperial Federation", with a thickness of more than five centimeters, which ordinary people could After reading it all within an hour, Carlo De continued gracefully: "If you feel that one hour is not enough, I can give you two more hours."

"No need." Ling Chunan took one of the books. Book, "What if I win?"

"If I win, you will not be allowed to study here again." Carlo De has obviously thought about the conditions, and he is obviously confident, "If you win, I will You make a request."

"Okay." Ling Chunan nodded, "Let's get started."

"You..." Carlo De wanted to say something else, but when he saw that Ling Chunan had already started to flip through the book, he quickly turned back to read.

As an alpha with an S level of physical and mental strength, Carloed can be called a genius in every aspect. Although his personality is a bit childish, he has helped Xia Lin a lot in all aspects in the original text, and his family background is also very good. Yes, he was once one of the most popular male protagonists.

098: "Host, what do you want him to do?" From 098's point of view, the victory of his own host has long been a certainty.

Ling Chunan replied with two minds: "I've thought about this a long time ago."

098 waited for a long time before finally confirming that Ling Chunan had really stopped talking here, and obviously had no intention of continuing.

Ten minutes later, Ling Chunan closed the book.

At this time, Carloed had just read a third of it. When he saw Ling Chunan stop, he frowned and said, "Have you finished reading?"

"Do you want me to recite it to you?" Ling Chunan raised an eyebrow.

"Then memorize the fifth paragraph on page 1032." Carloed looked suspicious.

"In the 23rd year of the Empire, the first emperor raised troops in the 8775 galaxy. Colonel Xilang of the 35th Legion discovered new energy in the edge galaxy..."

As Ling Chunan recited the words, Carloder's face became more and more serious. He had just read I have passed that piece of information, and it is indeed word for word, "The last paragraph on page 4382."

"Federal Year 876..."

Carlod was unwilling to give in, and turned over several more paragraphs, and Ling Chunan memorized them word for word. , he closed the book angrily, "Okay, you win, what do you want me to do?"

"Male Supporting Number One's favorability +30%, current favorability is 10%."

098: "... "It also thought that the male supporting actor would deny it, but it didn't expect that it would increase its favorability so much.

"Come over and study with me every day from now on." Ling Chunan made this request.

What kind of requirement is this? Carloed frowned and looked at Ling Chunan suspiciously for a while before saying, "That's what you said." "

Of course."

"The number one male supporting role has a favorability +10%, and the current favorability is 20%. "