Chapter 127

"Blood exchange?" Ling Chunan repeated, "Whose?"

"Anyone can." Yuan Congshu replied, "As long as the blood donation is completely voluntary."

Ling Chunan: "Will anyone die?"

Yuan Congshu: " Blood donors have a half chance of dying." It is

completely voluntary, and there is a 50% chance of death. It is impossible for normal people to agree. It seems that this matter can only be discussed in the long term.

The elevator made a crisp sound, and it reached the eighth floor.

"Woof woof woof!" The neighbor's skinny big dog tied to the door at the end of the corridor barked several times at the two of them, and then shrank into a ball under Yuan Congshu's sight.

"Xiao Qi, hurry up and open the door. Yiheng and the others must be here." Zhang Yunya put the dishes in the pot and said to Su Ziqi who was choosing the dishes.

Su Ziqi wiped her hands on her apron and agreed while walking towards the door. When she opened the door and saw Ling Chunan, she subconsciously wanted to reach out to hold his arm. Suddenly she saw Yuan Congshu next to her and stood up quickly, "Yiheng, Uncle, you are here."

"This is a birthday gift for Xiaoya." Ling Chunan handed the box to Su Ziqi.

"The food will be ready in a while. Xiaoqi, please greet Yiheng and uncle." Zhang Yunya's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yiheng, you must eat more in a while," Su Ziqi diligently brought the fruit to the two of them, "Xiaoya's craftsmanship is very good."

Perhaps because she had lived alone since she was a child, Zhang Yunya's craftsmanship was very good. Su Ziqi often met Ling Chu Nan was full of praise when she mentioned it. Ling Chunan was unwilling to offend her and nodded in agreement.

098 was secretly surprised, when did the host want to eat food made by others? Especially since he has become a vampire in this life, he is even more picky about food, and even sucking blood is looked down upon by no one except Yuan Congshu.

However, 098's surprise did not last long, because it discovered that it was too easy for two blood emperor-level vampires to hide the fact from two ordinary people at the dinner table. Seeing the food in the dog bowl outside and the dogs eating happily, 098 sighed inwardly, secretly thinking that he was too naive.

After the meal, the guests and the host had a great time. When the two of them said goodbye and went out, the big dog that was fierce just now wagged its tail happily at them. Su Ziqi, who came out to see him off, was surprised, "Why is it so affectionate to you? Every time I It will bark at me when I come out." As she said that, she threw the meat bones she had left at it, but the dog looked at it with disgust, then walked back to the door and closed its eyes.

Su Ziqi looked confused, "What's going on? I fed it voraciously before, why didn't it eat today? Is it sick?"

Ling Chunan: "Maybe someone fed it just now."

"It's strange, its owner You only feed her once a day, so you should be hungry now." Su Ziqi still looked puzzled.

After sending the two people away with doubts, Su Ziqi helped Zhang Yunya wash the dishes, and then Su Ziqi went to take a shower. Zhang Yunya was sitting on the sofa watching TV. At this time, she suddenly saw the gift box placed on the coffee table next to her. It seemed that Su Ziqi had just said it was Ling. A birthday gift brought by Chu Nan.

Su Ziqi came out of the bathroom, "Xiaoya, it's your turn. Go take a shower and go to bed. There are early classes tomorrow. Eh? What are you looking at?" Suddenly Su Ziqi's eyes lit up, "Here, are these Ran Fenglin's concert tickets? "