Chapter 6

Three months later.

"Ling Chunan, I, I like you."

On the campus path, a pure and lovely girl stood in front of Ling Chunan. It was the heroine Tong Xiaoxiao in the plot. At this time, her face was blushing and her fingers were a little uneasy. Rubbing the pink envelope in her hand.

Ling Chunan glanced at the love letter in her hand, and a smile appeared on his face, "I'm sorry."

Then, leaving the girl with a sad look, she turned around and strode away, "098, check to see if this heroine has a mental problem?"

"Go back to the host, the heroine has no problem."

"Then there is something wrong somewhere." It

has been three months since school started. Before today, the heroine had never spoken to him. Every time she saw him, she turned around and left. To him, Undisguised disgust, but today she suddenly confessed to him...

"How is the relationship between the male protagonist and the female protagonist developing?"

"Back to the host, the male protagonist and the female protagonist are currently preparing for the New Year's Day party."

Ling Chunan He nodded, the power of the plot was powerful. Although he broke the beautiful first meeting between the male and female protagonists, without him noticing, the female protagonist and the male protagonist still started to come into contact and developed a certain affection for each other.

And although the male protagonist is not hostile to him now, the male protagonist's family has gradually pointed the clues to him that the male protagonist crashed his car off the cliff. If it weren't for Zeng Wuyue, I'm afraid he would have been at odds with the male protagonist's family now.

In the original plot, as a villain, he died shortly thereafter, but now, his counterattack value is still stuck at 60%.

Thinking of Zeng Wuyue, Ling Chunan felt a little hungry again.

I don't know what he is busy with recently, but Ling Chunan has not seen Zeng Wuyue for nearly two weeks. For this reason, his wrist is wrapped with gauze again.

Just as Ling Chunan walked to the school gate, 098 hesitated and said, "Host, I just received the information. In fact, when you just passed through, what I gave you was not the complete plot." "

Yeah." Ling Chunan was not surprised. , if it were a complete plot, he would have had more than that counterattack value by now, "Pass it to me." The

subsequent plot took place after his death.

The hero and heroine did not have a sweet love, but the end of the world began. The virus that originated from nowhere spread silently around the city where they were located. Within three months, most of the humans in the world had turned into zombies.

Some people who are not infected with the virus are ordinary people with strong physiques, while others have evolved special powers.

The heroine Tong Xiaoxiao is an ordinary person. After ten years of struggling to survive in the apocalypse, she was pushed into the zombie pile by her boyfriend, the hero's admirer.

Yes, she was reborn.

The reborn heroine knows what will happen in the next ten years, and also knows that in the hands of the future zombie king, there is a space pendant, which contains a spiritual spring space and can also grow plants.

So she confessed to the villain who already had a crush on her, gained his trust, got his spiritual spring space, and with the help of the space, she obtained rare healing powers, and relied on the space and powers to survive He survived the apocalypse very well and finally got married to the most powerful male protagonist in the apocalypse.