Chapter 10

Tong Xiaoxiao narrowly avoided the zombie biting her shoulder. Her eyes were full of disgust, and the steel pipe in her hand hit the zombie's head hard. The smelly plasma splashed onto her body, and her eyes were filled with tears. Without blinking an eye, he kicked away the zombie that had stopped moving and defended back to back with Qin Haoyuan.

This was already the third day after the end of the world. When they woke up from the mall that day, they were almost eaten alive by zombies who woke up next to them at the same time. Fortunately, Qin Haoyuan had awakened his fire power.

Although it was only a first-level superpower, it was enough to deal with newborn zombies. The two escaped from the mall. They originally planned to find a car to escape, but there were too many zombies. After feeling the breath of living people, they all surrounded them. , there was no car with a high chassis in sight for a while, and even a small car couldn't push it over. In the end, the two of them could only rush into the pile of zombies with a steel pipe.

Fortunately, the apocalypse had just begun and the zombies were moving slowly, so there were no major problems for the two of them.

But on the second day of the two's escape, they were too tired. They originally wanted to keep watch alone in the middle of the night, but Tong Xiaoxiao accidentally fell asleep. When he was awakened by the sound, Qin Haoyuan was bitten on the arm by a zombie.

At that time, Tong Xiaoxiao felt that her mind was blank and that the sky was about to fall. What would she do if Qin Haoyuan turned into a zombie? She has no special powers and will definitely not be able to withstand the second evolution of zombies.

Later, Tong Xiaoxiao didn't know what happened. Maybe she blamed herself, or maybe she was too desperate, but she actually awakened her healing power! God damn her!

"Look, that car in front!" After recalling what happened in the past few days, Tong Xiaoxiao's eyes suddenly lit up. It was a heavily equipped off-road vehicle. It was parked haphazardly on the side of the road, and there were only a few scattered zombies around it. .

Qin Haoyuan immediately looked at each other and Tong Xiaoxiao, swept away the zombies that had gathered in front of him again, and walked towards the off-road vehicle.

The door of the car was unlocked, and there was a middle-aged zombie in the driving position, who seemed to be the driver of the car.

The two opened the car door simultaneously, one on the left and the other on the right. Qin Haoyuan stepped aside, and Tong Xiaoxiao stabbed the passenger with a steel pipe. The zombie driver rolled out from the other side, and his head was broken by the steel pipe in Qin Haoyuan's hand.

Before the zombies caught up behind them, the two people, who worked in tacit agreement, climbed into the car. They heard the engine roaring and looked at each other with a smile.

Compared to the embarrassment of the two protagonists, Ling Chunan and Zeng Wuyue were much more comfortable.

On the first day of the apocalypse, the two of them slept together all day. On the second day, Zeng Wuyue's men came over one after another, and most of them had awakened their powers. As of today, there are already seventy or eighty people.

However, they have obviously regarded Ling Chunan as Zeng Wuyue's male favorite, and often treat him as if he does not exist. Fortunately, Ling Chunan does not care, Zeng Wuyue wants to teach his subordinates who dare to look down on his own treasure a lesson. But he was stopped by Ling Chunan.

Therefore, among everyone, only the bodyguard brother who often drove Zeng Wuyue knew the truth, and he was the only one who was trembling when facing Ling Chunan, as if he was afraid that Ling Chunan would suddenly pounce on him and bite him.