Chapter 59

"Am I collaborating with the enemy and treason?" Ling Chunan repeated this sentence.

The person who came to report was a fifth-year student from Imperial College. He usually admired Ling Chunan, so he came to report to Ling Chunan immediately after hearing the news.

"Yes, Third Prince, I just heard the news while secretly listening to the conversation between the general guarding the city and the messenger from the imperial city." The student looked nervous, "They didn't say who reported you, but the messenger I want you to come to the capital in advance, His Majesty the King wants to summon you."

After saying that, the student hesitated, as if he wanted to complain to Ling Chunan, but he didn't know where to start.

"I understand, thank you, I will pay attention." Ling Chunan nodded, "You should go back and rest early, it is getting late." "

Okay, okay, Third Prince, you must be careful." The student reluctantly exited the tent.

After the student left, the giant dragon put his hand on Ling Chunan's waist, "Baby, if you ever get tired of playing and want to kill that bug, just tell me and I will crush him." He took it seriously

. In all these years, Long has never encountered such an annoying human being, who wants to design his own baby again and again.

"Okay." Ling Chunan nodded.

098: "Host, you don't really want to kill the male protagonist, do you?"

"I won't let him die." Ling Chunan replied.

"That's good." If the male protagonist dies, the mission may not be possible.

"I will make his life worse than death."

"..."

098 felt that he was still too naive and could not understand what these complex humans were thinking.

"If you are still thinking about why that little wolf girl deceived the male protagonist, how would you react to her when faced with the pursuit of a strange man with ulterior motives?" Ling Chunan kindly explained to 098 Confused.

How can this be the same? 098 thought, "But didn't the male protagonist meet the girl because the hero saved the beauty? The girl should have fallen in love with him at first sight." Wait, this time the plot was deliberately sabotaged by the host and General Kurus. There was no scene where the human army almost took the werewolf girl hostage. "Could it be that the male protagonist was a hero who planned to save the beauty, and then the werewolf girl discovered it?!" 098 felt that his guess was extremely correct.

Ling Chunan smiled and said nothing.

If this is the case, not only will the werewolf girl not fall in love with the male protagonist, but she may also hate him extremely. In this case, there will be no problem if she lies to set up the male protagonist.

098 The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was right. However, "Host, how did you know?"

"Observe." Ling Chunan said.

It really didn't notice it at all. 098 was immediately full of respect for his host, "The host is so awesome!"

Ling Chunan nodded, "Thank you for the compliment."

Naturally, he couldn't tell 098 that the dragon saw this with his own eyes, and then Tell him again.

It must be said that 098's habit of not prying into the host's privacy made it miss a lot of interesting things, and it also greatly reduced Ling Chunan's cost of deceiving it.