Chapter 149

This cave should have been dug by the aborigines to store firewood. There was some dry firewood in it. Ling Chunan threw Nix on the pile of dry firewood, then walked out of the cave and said to 098 who was fighting the Zerg: "You will stay here for the next few days."

"..."

Five days had passed when Nix woke up. He found himself lying in the cave. The Zerg food attractant on his body had not expired, but strangely There was no Zerg here, and the fatal wounds on his body were almost healed. Thinking of the figure he saw before he fainted, he shook his head. How could that person be here? He must have seen it wrong.

With this thought in mind, Nicks stood up from the firewood pile and walked out of the cave. Then he saw the mecha fighting alone and the Zerg corpses stacked on the ground.

Then Nix's eyes were completely attracted by the mecha, and he took a breath. Of course he recognized this mecha.

It can be said that in today's empire, anyone with some common sense cannot fail to recognize it. This is the mecha of the God of War.

But why does it appear here? It looks like it's been here a long time.

098, who was working hard to control the mecha to create a protective circle for the second male supporting character, saw that he was in a daze as soon as he came out, and he was instantly angry. If it weren't for this guy, there would be no way that he would be controlled by his own host. Throw them here to fight these endless ugly bugs. This guy doesn't know how to help when he comes out, he just stares at them in a daze.

The angry 098 deliberately let two Zerg go over and watched them fly towards Knicks. Knicks looked like he was in a hurry after being beaten, and he gloated and laughed secretly.

After beating the bug to death, Nix finally came back to his senses. He said to himself that he was careless and actually lost consciousness on the battlefield. Thinking of his subordinates, he immediately panicked. He actually fainted for five days. Then their last line of defense ...

Nix suddenly couldn't stand still. He waved his lightsaber and attacked the Zerg pile, alleviating the pressure on 098. However, he didn't say anything about asking the mysterious mecha in front of him to help him return to the defense line. , the Zerg food attractant on him is still effective. As long as he is still here, the defense line is still safe, and what he has to do now is to stick here.

He expressed satisfaction with the second male supporting character Zhiqu098, and then gave him some of the pressure. Only then did he finally have time to inquire about the current situation of his host.

Ling Chunan has already invaded the Zerg nest. None of the Zerg on this planet are particularly high-level. According to classification, they are at most A level. Ling Chunan is naturally not afraid of them at his level. The only troublesome thing is that Their number seems to be endless, which is why it took so long for Ling Chunan to get here.

Fortunately, it didn't exceed his expectations.

Inside the nest is a female insect with a head as big as two people. Its belly is as big as a football field. Small insects are constantly emerging from under its belly. According to preliminary estimates, every second this female insect can at least Hundreds of Zerg are born, and then they can grow to half the size of a human within a minute, and rush out of the nest densely.

Looking at the worm whose head was pierced and still wriggling and giving birth to worms, Ling Chunan frowned in disgust and swung his sword out again, cutting off the disgusting big head of the worm.

After a few more minutes, the female finally stopped twitching.

Ling Chunan observed for a while, then walked out of the Zerg nest and took out a crystal clear bead from the space ring.