【Fourth Arc】Chapter 45

At this time, people who heard the noise and came out saw the messy place, full of bloody scenes. The timid people screamed and vomited. Some people took out their mobile phones, seeming to want to call the police, but He soon noticed Duan Chengyuan, who was at the center of the accident, and hesitated for a while.

The Xiao family were the first to react. They took control of the situation in time, quickly suppressed the chaos and evacuated the crowd.

Duan Chengyuan's entire attention was on Ling Chunan at this time, and he didn't notice what was happening around him at all.

Duan Chengyuan had never held him so tightly. Ling Chunan felt that he could hardly breathe, but he didn't make a sound and just let him hold him.

After a while, Duan Chengyuan came back to his senses. He relaxed slightly, took a deep breath, and said in an apologetic voice, "I'm sorry, baby, did daddy hurt you?" "

No." Ling Chunan rubbed against the man. He said, "Dad, I'm fine."

Although others felt that the relationship between father and son was a little too good, they didn't think about it more deeply. They just sighed that Mr. Duan really loved his son.

However, Yuan Chengyue, who had been standing behind Ling Chunan, clearly saw the clear hickey on Ling Chunan's neck after he accidentally unbuttoned his collar just now, so until Duan Chengyuan led Ling Chunan away, his face He still had an expression as if he had been struck by lightning.

Xiao Yuanlin stretched out her hand and waved it in front of Yuan Chengyue's eyes, "Xiao Yue, what's wrong with you? Are you scared to death?"

"No, it's nothing." Yuan Chengyue's expression finally became a little normal, and then she looked at the person who was responsible for dealing with the male and female protagonists. Chi Feng, who had not had time to leave, said, "Brother Feng, I have something to ask you." He glanced at Xiao Yuanlin and said, "Can you come out with me?"

"Okay." Chi Feng nodded.

Looking at the mysterious two people and shaking her head, Xiao Yuanlin turned her head and began to think hard. When her uncle and brother Yuan Lang got in the car just now, she seemed to have seen her uncle kiss brother Yuan Lang?

...It must be an illusion.

After learning the truth from Chi Feng, Yuan Chengyue spent a month in a daze before he finally fully realized that his first love, which had not yet begun, was taken advantage of by the father of his first love.

After completing the mission, Ling Chunan no longer cared about the male and female protagonists at all. However, Duan Chengyuan said that he would not kill them, so he certainly would not let them die. However, according to Duan Chengyuan's usual methods, those two people will definitely not have an easy life in the rest of their lives. That's it.

After returning from the Xiao family villa, Ling Chunan spent a whole week in bed. In his words, "This luxurious and luxurious life is really wonderful!"

098: "..."

It was almost expected, Ling Chunan celebrated his twentieth birthday and successfully lived to double the time limit.

However, his appearance has not changed since he was twenty years old, as if the sequelae of Tongyuan Fu began to erupt at that time.

Just as Duan Chengyuan promised in his previous life, he found Ling Chunan early, and then pampered him and protected him for a lifetime, until Ling Chunan closed his eyes first, and he touched Ling Chunan's face, which looked like a boy, and said, "Baby , I love you."