Chapter 68

While talking, 098 passed the plot to Ling Chunan.

This is an urban supernatural stallion story. The male protagonist is a senior student who accidentally activated his spatial powers during a robbery and killed all the gangsters.

After the male protagonist returned to school, he was worried about killing someone and hesitated whether to surrender. Then, at this time, people from the special department found him.

The subsequent plot is so cliched that even a person like Ling Chunan, who has never read any novels, thinks he can guess the direction.

"This plot should have nothing to do with my current role." After reading the full text carefully, Ling Chunan concluded.

098: "Yes, host, your current role does not appear in this."

"I guess it has something to do with my good uncle."

"...I'm sorry, host, where did you see it?" 098 quickly After reading the full text again, I still don't know where Ling Chunan got this conclusion.

"I knew you couldn't find it." Ling Chunan's tone was helpless and doting.

098, who was suppressed by his IQ: "..."

In the end, Ling Chunan still didn't tell 098 what was going on, letting it guess on its own.

098 flipped through the plot a few more times and had an idea, "Host, is Mo Yuzheng related to that mysterious organization? It must be right. The plot never clarified where the mysterious organization came from and how it was finally destroyed. At that time, I didn't write down exactly who was inside. Mo Yuzheng must be someone from the organization, maybe a leader inside. Host, do you think my guess is right?" He was

waiting expectantly for the praise from Ling Chunan. 098 waited for a long time, turned around and found that his host had fallen asleep, and suddenly felt weak.

It hasn't said what the new unknown missions are.

The new mission is to make Xu Lingyang, the protagonist of the urban supernatural novel, lose the opportunity to enter the ruins of the ancient city.

This task was neither difficult nor simple. Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows slightly when he learned about the task requirements.

If the male protagonist loses the opportunity to enter the ruins of the ancient city, he will not get the inheritance. Without the inheritance, he will never have the opportunity to come into contact with the mysterious organization in his life, and it will be impossible to destroy it in the end.

"Host, this task is random, which means you can choose to do it, or you can choose not to do it." 098 reminded that he had never seen such an intimate unknown task.

Ling Chunan did not make a clear position on whether to do it or not, "Where is the plot going now?" "

Back to the host, Xu Lingyang just killed the gangster yesterday, and today is the day when the Dragon Team comes to find him." 098 Answer He said, "It's still morning, and the Dragon Team only found him in the afternoon, so if you want to stop him from meeting the Dragon Team, it's still too late." "

Yes." Ling Chunan nodded.

Just when 098 thought Ling Chunan was getting ready to set off, he found that he was lying back again, "Host, you...don't you want to do this task?" If the mysterious organization is destroyed, it might involve Mo Yuzheng, and maybe in the end Men will be in danger. The host is so affectionate and righteous, he will definitely not see anything happen to men... right?

"Did I say I was going to do this task?" Ling Chunan replied lazily.

"But..."

"I am still a disabled person." Ling Chunan continued.