Chapter 156

After a while, Pu Lan finally found his voice, "Ah, Ah Chen, why are you here?"

The person who came was none other than Ling Chunan. He was here to complete the last task. By chance, he happened to meet the man who was preparing to do so. After raping Pu Lan, Ling Chunan reached out and helped Pu Lan up. "Are you okay?"

Pu Lan shook his head, "No, it's okay. Well, why are you here?" He didn't think Ling Chunan came to see him specifically. Yes, after all, no matter from any indication, he is a dead man.

"I came here to find the man just now. He used to be my subordinate. Later, he stole confidential military documents and was found to have escaped. I didn't expect you to still be on this planet." After saying this, Ling Chunan looked a little surprised, "I didn't expect you to still be on this planet." I actually saw you here, aren't you..."

Maybe Ling Chunan acted too real. Pu Lan did not doubt his statement at all. He stood up suddenly and said, "We will talk about this later. You saw it when you came in just now. Have you arrived at Mu'en?"

"Are you talking about a beta?" Ling Chunan replied, "He was knocked unconscious and is in the yard. Nothing happened."

Before he could finish speaking, Pu Lan rushed out the door. .

This was the first time that the host had no sense of presence in front of a beta. 098 sighed inwardly, but it did not say the sarcasm.

"Even if you don't say it, I know you are slandering me, 098."

"...I'm sorry, host, I won't do this again." 098 said quickly.

Ling Chunan ignored 098 and followed Pulan out the door.

Just as Ling Chunan said, the beta named Mu En was lying on the ground unconscious, but he was not dead, just injured.

With the help of Ling Chunan, he helped Mu En back to the bed and made sure that his life was not in danger. Pu Lan finally relaxed and sat down on the edge of the bed. He smiled at Ling Chunan and said, "Sorry, I made you laugh. Don't you?" Is it okay to chase him? I won't delay your business, right?" When it comes to that man, Pulan still has lingering fears.

"When did we become so estranged?" Ling Chunan said, "It's okay, someone came with me, and he went after me."

Pulan relaxed a little, and then Pulan talked to Ling Chunan about his experiences over the years. , "I just entered a state of suspended animation. When I woke up, I was under a rubbish pile not far from our residence. Later, I was rescued by an old man scavenging. A month later, I came back to find you, and I saw the result when I went back." We arrived at the ruins, and you two were nowhere to be found. Even Grandpa Miss's house was gone." "There weren't

many people on this planet to begin with. Later, I asked around and found out that Grandpa Miss and Xia Lin were together, and you had an accident and were killed. The fire burned me to death, so I went to look for them. Unexpectedly, I saw Xia Lin and the person who raped me." Speaking of this, Pu Lan's eyes were filled with hatred, "I heard their conversation. , that person was actually invited by Xia Lin to harm us!" "

Then I was discovered by that person again, and he wanted to kill me again. This time I was still very lucky, and I jumped into Jinke Canyon and was actually killed. A tree saved a life, and I am alive now." He glanced at beta on the bed, and his expression softened, "Fortunately, I met him." "

Host, you must let that guy get the punishment he deserves. !" 098 was very angry.

Ling Chunan: "098, I found that you have a sense of justice."

"Later I found out that you are still alive, and Xia Lin actually entered the Imperial College in my name." Pu Lan said, his tone was very calm, " I was very angry at the time, but later I found out that you and Xia Lin were not on good terms, and thought that you might think I was dead, so I forgave you."