Chapter 109

Twenty years ago, on Mu Linjin's eighth birthday, Mu Jiagang signed a big contract with a cooperative company and invited many celebrities under the banner of celebrating Mu Linjin's birthday.

Mu Linjin was dressed up as a little princess, but the little princess didn't like such crowded occasions.

She slipped away from the party.

By the pond in the backyard, she met the only boy in the family, her younger brother.

Mulinke has been staying in the hospital since he was born, so Mulinjin has never been seen.

He was very fat, but she thought he was very cute, just like the cat she once had with a chubby white face and narrowed eyes.

At that time, he was being teased by a group of children. Someone hit him with a stone, leaving several big bruises on his face. She held up her skirt and drove away the group of people with a stick.

That was the first and last time Mulinke called her second sister, and his voice was soft and soft.

Mu Linjin was filled with pride, and she felt that she should protect him.

At that time, she thought her family could protect them, so she took Mulinke to find her father. As a result, she was imprisoned and Mulinke was taken away. After she came out, she heard that Mulinke had entered the hospital again. The reason was that the children she had driven away were pushed into the pond. This time he stayed for a full half a year. After being discharged from the hospital, he had forgotten her. He was alienated and afraid of her like everyone else in the Mu family.

That's why Mu Linjin lost his composure when he heard Ling Chunan call him this name.

"I remember my childhood memories," Ling Chunan said.

Mu Linjin calmed down a little at this time. She sat down again and put her slightly trembling hands under the table. Her face returned to its previous arrogance, "This doesn't mean anything." "

I still know that good intention at the time My landlord is a project manager of your company, and the previous owner of the house I live in now was you." Ling Chunan said slowly, "This was supposed to be the first time I met you after losing weight, but you just said You recognized me at a glance. Although your expression was surprised, your eyes could not hide the fact that you had known about this for a long time." "I

asked the project manager to sell the house for me at a low price because of the company's funds. It's relatively tight, so continue to circulate funds. As for your change, what does it have to do with what you become?" Mu Linjin argued, but her eyes did not dare to fall on Ling Chu's southern eyes. She sneered, "Is it possible? Do you think I've been paying attention to you?"

"Of course." Ling Chunan answered Mu Linjin's words smoothly, with a smirk on his face.

At this time, Mu Linjin didn't understand that Ling Chunan had already found out everything, so he asked her out. He immediately laughed and scolded: "You brat, are you teasing me on purpose?"

Ling Chunan raised his hand. He smiled with both hands and said: "How dare I? You are now the leader of a large company, and you may still be the pillar of Mu Group in the future." "Don't

mention it, I can't stay in the Mu family for a long time. The whole family is gone. A good one, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to start a company on my own right after graduation." Mu Linjin said, "I'm sorry, brother, I really had no choice at that time, so I treated you like that, but I didn't expect that you wouldn't believe it at all later. I have no choice but to find a house for you."