Chapter 5

The students in the class were very dissatisfied with the sudden appearance of a strange man who knocked down the male idol in the class and touched another male idol. They all wanted to come forward to argue, but the hair was not fully grown. How could this young student be the opponent of Mr. Zeng Wu? With one look from him, everyone retreated in defeat. Even the few students who originally wanted to help Qin Haoyuan up did not hold back and took two steps back.

As for the heroine who is supposed to have a strong sense of justice, she has a very bad impression of Qin Haoyuan and is still hesitant about whether to stand up for him.

In the end, in order to prevent the counterattack value from being cleared, Ling Chunan decided to send the fainted Qin Haoyuan to the infirmary. Of course, Ling Chunan was only responsible for the command, and the labor force was Master Zeng who made the male protagonist look like this.

Zeng Wuyue dragged the boy who coveted his baby into the infirmary with a cold face. The school doctor was not there at this time. He threw Qin Haoyuan on the bed and then looked at Ling Chunan with an aggrieved face, "Baby, you agreed to marry me last night." Give it to me."

Ling Chunan crossed the river and demolished the bridge and raised his eyebrows: "Is there any?"

098 reminded: "Host, be careful, there is murderous intent."

Then Ling Chunan was pressed onto another empty bed in the infirmary and was kissed Life and death.

098: "Host, it is unwise to anger someone who is more powerful than you."

Ling Chunan: "098, you are gloating again."

098: "Back to the host, 098 is a system without emotional settings. I don't know. What is gloating about misfortune?"

"Oh." Ling Chunan said, "I just like to see him get so angry and helpless."

098: "..."

Although we have known each other for a short time and have not had much contact with each other, there is no trace of it. For no reason, Ling Chunan just knew that no matter what he wanted to do, this person would indulge him for no reason. This feeling was very strange, but it made him a little more unscrupulous, and the facts proved that his feeling was not at all That's right.

Soon after, Zeng Wuyue let go of him, and both of them were out of breath.

Ling Chunan immediately took off Zeng Wuyue's shirt and took a bite on his shoulder.

Zeng Wuyue's eyes darkened. If it wasn't for the wrong timing, he really wanted to deal with this dishonest little guy right here. Just as he was about to lecture him a few more words, he saw that the person under him had a crimson face and a slight wetness in the corners of his eyes. , when he looked at himself, his heart suddenly softened again, and his face failed to straighten up. He kissed the corner of the boy's mouth helplessly, and then glanced at the male protagonist lying dead on the bed next door, "Baby, leave him in the future. Stay away." Otherwise he will kill him.

098: "I sensed the target's strong murderous intention towards the male protagonist. In order to protect the male protagonist's life, I suggest the host agree to the target's request."

Ling Chunan glanced at Qin Haoyuan and said, "He is my classmate."

Zeng Wuyue looked at him. Qin Haoyuan's face turned a little dark.

Ling Chunan added: "I fell off a cliff with him a few months ago. He saved me. He is my savior."

Zeng Wuyue's face turned darker.

Ling Chunan concluded: "He is a good friend of mine, so I cannot agree to your request."

Zeng Wuyue slapped his palm on the bedside table, snorted coldly, and walked away angrily.