Chapter 83

The old man moved very fast. With Ling Chunan's agility in the game, he definitely couldn't escape. He was about to be pounced on by the old man. Feng Buyu, who was next to him, had quick eyes and quick hands and pushed Ling Chunan towards him. A pull in the arms.

The old man threw himself in the air and fell to the ground, splashing a layer of dust. With the tears on his face, he looked extremely funny with his gray face.

098: "Host, is this person sick?"

"I didn't expect that the NPC in this game is also an acting king." Ling Chunan sighed.

"Ah?" 098 didn't know why. It saw that the old man was clearly showing his true feelings and was crying so sadly. How could it be that he was acting?

Ling Chunan withdrew his gaze from the old man's face, ignored 098's questions, and shrank into Feng Buyu's arms.

Feng Buyu tightened his grip on Ling Chunan's waist, "Baby, are you okay?"

"No, it's okay." Ling Chunan's face turned pale and he looked frightened.

He lay on the ground and cried for a while, but found that no one was paying attention to him. The old man sat up from the ground, pointed at the two of them and accused: "You young people nowadays don't know how to respect the old and care for the young. I am crying like this, old man." You are sad, but you don't know how to comfort me! You just know how to be with me over there."

"I see you are crying happily over there." Ling Chunan looked at a loss, "Old man, where is my mission reward?"

"You!" The old man stood up holding his chest and pointed at Ling Chunan with a trembling finger, "You little brat, you know how to reward rewards! Give me back my two-meter sword! I'm going to kill you!"

"You don't have any at all . Brother." Seeing that his baby was frightened, Feng Buhe, who had been silent until now, spoke up, blocking out all the old man's next words with one sentence.

The old man didn't care to accuse the two anymore and looked at Feng Buyu with a shocked look on his face, "You, how did you know?" "

The knife we ​​recovered is obviously an inferior copy of the knife you lent to Xiaonan. , and I heard from Xiaonan that you used to often go to Yunling Mountain to collect herbs, so you should have lost this knife on purpose. If we continue the mission along your brother's line, the final result should be that we return without success. "Feng Buyu comforted Ling Chunan with one hand and said slowly.

The more the old man listened, the uglier his expression became. Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore and threw away the broken knife in his hand angrily. "Okay, okay, I guess you are smart." Then he looked at Ling Chunan and said meaningfully: " Young man, I still like you very much. In this way, if you become my teacher, I will pass on my lifelong knowledge to you. How about it?"

098 intervened at the right time: "Host, I found his information. In the plot, the man in the later stage is A harem girl became a master, known in the world as the Ghost Hand Poison Master, named Lao Poison, a master of poison. Later, the harem girl became the most powerful person in the game besides the male protagonist on the combat power list."

"I know."

At this time, the old man's face was still covered in white spots, and the tears in his folds had not yet been wiped dry, which made him look particularly funny.

Ling Chunan looked at Feng Buyu, who nodded and gave him an encouraging look.

Ling Chunan looked at the old man for ten seconds, and then when he couldn't help but start wiping his face, he bowed his hands and bowed obediently, "Master is here, please bow to me."