Chapter 24

Lin Tianhao was dressed in casual clothes, sitting on a seat in the restaurant, looking at his mobile phone from time to time.

The agreed time had long since passed, and the person he was waiting for had not come yet. The long wait made him a little impatient, but when he thought of the other person's face, his anger subsided, and he had the patience to continue waiting.

Lin Tianhao is the only son in his family. He has always wanted to get the wind and rain at home since he was a child. Of course, his ability is not bad. With the help of the elders of the family, he has firmly secured his position as the president of the company.

This was the first time that he had settled down and wanted to pursue someone.

Although the gender of the other party is a bit wrong, with so many surrogates now, he is not afraid of having a child.

Lin Tianhao never thought that Ling Chunan would not agree to him. He was the president of Haotian Group, and the other party was just a small star. He pursued him so patiently, and he was only paying attention to his taste.

But the other party actually let him go after agreeing to his invitation!

Looking at the getting dark sky, Lin Tianhao couldn't sit still anymore, picked up his mobile phone and dialed a number.

"Sorry, the number you dialed is currently on a call..."

A cold female voice came from the phone.

Early the next morning, Ling Chunan saw the trending headlines on Weibo.

"The president of Haotian Group has been waiting for hours and no one has come. Who is the mysterious man?"

"Lin Tianhao, the leader of film and television, came out of a restaurant last night with an angry expression. He seemed to have been let off the hook. Who did it?"

" Good morning, baby." Chu Yunge hugged Ling Chunan tightly and kissed him on the forehead, "Baby, what are you looking at?"

"Lin Tianhao actually waited for me for five hours." Ling Chu Nan threw down the phone and hugged the man's waist, "I feel a little guilty."

Hearing Lin Tianhao's name, Chu Yunge, who was still a little confused, suddenly woke up, a coldness flashed in his eyes, and then he saw Ling Chunan suddenly softened, and his tone was a little aggrieved, "Baby, I care so much about other men, I'm so sad."

Thinking that most of his plans had been disrupted by this man, Ling Chunan couldn't help but glare at him, and then kicked him Kicked up.

Chu Yunge groaned and said hoarsely: "Baby, you kicked in the wrong place."

"Huh?" Ling Chunan held the man's lower body with one hand, and the hard part had softened, "Then I'll go and talk to Lin Tianhao is on a date."

Ling Chunan was about to get up when the man pulled him back and pressed him down. He could hear the man's hot breath in his ears, "Don't go."

As for the man who went crazy because of jealousy, Ling Chunan Expressing that he was pleased to hear it, he withdrew his hand as he originally wanted to call the male protagonist.

On the third day, Ling Chunan finally came to his senses, "098, how did he know about my recent relationship with Lin Tianhao?" "

Host, there is a thing in this world called surveillance, and there is a profession called private detective. ." 098, who had been watching the live erotic palace for two whole days, said coldly.

"He installed surveillance cameras in my home?"

"Host, your alertness is too low. I suggest you practice in the next world." 098 suggested seriously.