Chapter 143

"For the sake of treating me to a big dinner, if you have any questions, just ask." Ma Rui wiped his mouth and burped.

Carloed gave him a disgusted look, and wanted to say something to him but held back, "That roommate from Galaxy 173 you mentioned before, what kind of person is he?" "I do

n't see you still being such a gossip, no? Maybe he's attracted to her, tsk tsk," Ma Rui took a sip of juice with a teasing expression. Seeing that Carloed was about to get angry, he continued, "Hey, don't mention it, my roommate is very popular in the class now. , many alphas have shown their favor to him, and I see a lot of flowers and gifts every day when I go back to the dormitory. He has many suitors, so it's not surprising for you to get involved, but I advise you not to take advantage of him. "

Who wants to make a move on him?" Carlo De's face turned red. He didn't know whether he was angry or ashamed. "You should tell me the reason." "

Well, actually, although I am his roommate, I am not the same person as him." I'm not familiar with him. I only know that he is mysterious and mysterious, and occasionally he doesn't come back at night, and I don't know what he is doing." At this point, Ma Rui's voice suddenly became much lower, and he blocked it with one hand. He seemed to be afraid that people would hear his voice, "Let me tell you something quietly, I smelled omaga's pheromones on him once."

Seeing Carlo De's disbelief, Mari continued: "Although I He is a beta who is not very sensitive to pheromones, but I can still smell the pheromones of an omaga in heat. Before he comes back, he will definitely not know which omaga he has ruined."

Carloed frowned, "Then Has he mentioned to you that he knows Yu Yichen? Or does he have another name?"

Ma Rui thought hard for a while and shook his head, "I've never heard of this. He never said a word to me. , I was still concerned about where he was at the beginning, but every time I asked him, he would prevaricate or act weird. Later, I didn't bother to talk to him. This guy has such a bad temper. Why? ? What did Ah Chen say?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it. It's getting late. You should go back first." "

I dare you to come and leave as soon as you call me. Seeing as you invited me to a meal For my sake, let's forget it this time. It's really inexplicable." Mari stood up angrily and was about to leave. When he walked to the door, he suddenly turned around and said, "Oh, by the way, let me remind you one thing, the second-grade Brown From the family, you know, he has a pretty good relationship with my roommate."

Carloed nodded, "I know, thank you."

Even Ma Rui didn't know, there must be something hidden in this, thinking of Ling Chu Nan looked a little pale when he left, and Carloder's impression of Xia Lin plummeted again.

"The favorability of Male Supporting Number Two is +5%, and the current favorability is 95%." It was

n't until Ma Rui left for a while that Kalod finally came to his senses and connected Ling Chunan's communicator again.

"What's the matter?"

The voice coming from the other side made Carloed breathe a sigh of relief. He adjusted his mood, "I can't contact you if I have nothing to do? My grandpa said that he hasn't seen you for a long time and invited you to have dinner at home on the weekend. Huh! If it weren't for my grandpa, I wouldn't..."

"Okay, if there's nothing else to do, I'll hang up."

Looking at the communicator that was simply hung up, Kalod said: "..."

He was in the kitchen enjoying a rare treat at his door. Noel, who was preparing dinner, poked his head out, "Baby, who is it?"

"A classmate," Ling Chunan said, "He invited me to his house for dinner on the weekend."