Chapter 70

Bai Zishu's computer broke down and he had to re-record his voice. The other child was also damaged by him. The doctor specifically told him not to leave him even half a step before the child's fever subsided, so he had to watch over him every step of the way. That kid.

In fact, Bai Zishu only liked Tang Lingfeng from beginning to end. As for this child, he still feels that it is a shame in his life.

It's ridiculous that a man can actually give birth to a child!

If he hadn't caught Tang Leafeng yet, Bai Zishu might have thrown the child into an orphanage.

Looking at the little guy in the cradle, whose eyes were still a little red and swollen from crying too much, and whose facial features were somewhat similar to Tang Leafeng's, Bai Zishu's resentment faded a little. At any rate, this was proof that he was related to Tang Leafeng.

When the child recovered from his illness, he would look for opportunities to let Tang Lifeng know that this was his child.

Ling Chunan sent the recorded dry sound to Qingqingcaochang a week later, and she shouted "Long live the song" after receiving it.

Qingqingcaochao: It's so efficient! There is still less than half a month before the deadline. I will call you during the live broadcast. Do you want to leave your mobile phone number? I'm afraid I won't be able to contact you then.

It's still dawn: OK.

After answering, Ling Chunan suddenly remembered that Bai Zimu's previous mobile phone was broken in a car accident, and it has not been replaced since.

While thinking about it, he quickly entered Mo Yuzheng's number.

Tianming has not yet finished: If you have anything, you can call me.

Qing Qingcao: Okay, okay, I'll write down your phone number first. Yunjuan Yunshu's voice hasn't come through yet. After his voice comes over, we'll do post-production work together. I'm sorry, you should rest for the rest of the day. Well, thank you for your hard work [Cute]

098: "Host, is it okay for you to leave Mo Yuzheng's number?"

"It's okay."

098: "..." Of course you're okay. What it's worried about is the caller on the other side when the time comes. Girl, you might be scared to death.

"By the way, 098, how is the stallion male protagonist?" At this time, Ling Chunan finally remembered that there was an additional task.

"Back to the host, Xu Lingyang was arrested as a suspect because you called the police. He missed the people sent by the Dragon Clan to find him. He was fished out of the security bureau yesterday by people from the security bureau." 098 Hui reported, "Now he He should have entered the dragon group. There was no communication tool or surveillance video where he was from yesterday to today, so I did not collect any useful information."

Ling Chunan did not blame 098, but changed the topic, "Where is Chu Yueyang?"

"He visited Xu Lingyang after he entered the police station, and wanted to help him find evidence to exonerate him, but Xu Lingyang drove him away. The two have completely broken off their relationship." 098 said He sounded a little excited at this point, "Chu Yueyang is preparing to go abroad recently. It seems that there is no chance for the two of them to reconcile."

Any behavior that weakens the male protagonist's strength is something that 098 likes to see.

The plot here is developing at a leisurely pace. Ling Chunan has no plans to intervene again for the time being. There is still at least a year before Xu Lingyang enters the ruins of the ancient city, so there is no rush.