Chapter 51

Panting, he pushed the giant dragon away. Regardless of the aggrieved look on his face, Ling Chunan cleared his throat and said to Blue outside the car: "Go back to the academy." "

Okay."

It's the beginning of the school year, and the third prince He had been away from the academy for three months and had already missed the final test of last school year. Therefore, Ling Chunan should first go to his exclusive tutor to apply for a re-test, but he postponed this matter for a week.

A week later, Ling Chunan kicked away the giant dragon that wanted to stick to him and ordered him not to follow him before finally going out.

Ling Chunan lived in a single accommodation area, and there were very few people around. However, it was a coincidence that when Ling Chunan came back from his tutor, he happened to meet the male protagonist.

Ling Chunan was standing far away from the male protagonist, just enough to see the male protagonist's expression clearly. However, due to the angle, the male protagonist could not see him. His eyes paused on the male protagonist's face. Ling Chunan looked towards 098 said: "He has recovered?"

"It seems so." 098 was also a little surprised, this guy is really tenacious.

"As expected of the male protagonist." Ling Chunan said, "Focus on it next time."

"..." Although the host didn't know what his intentions were, it had begun to sympathize with the male protagonist.

Rhodes had read a lot of novels before time traveling. Most of the protagonists in them were about killing everyone after time traveling, throwing beautiful women into his arms, and eventually becoming the overlord of a party. In fact, he was the same. After traveling through time, his talent, family, beauty, and opportunities... A lot of the same, he is the standard version of a winner in life.

As for the third prince, he didn't feel that he had anything to fear before he appeared in front of him again this time, but now he had to put him in a key position.

Although there was no evidence, Rhodes felt that the last time he was beaten was related to Ling Chunan, so as soon as he returned to the academy, he contacted the second prince.

"What are they talking about?" Although he could see the other person's expression, the wind in the woods was so strong that Ling Chunan couldn't hear clearly what the two were talking about.

"Back to the host, the hero is reminding the second prince to be careful about you." 098 replied, and then filled with some indignation, "The hero is really despicable. He slandered you for colluding with General Kurus' family and wanted to obtain the position of successor to the throne.

" When 098 and Ling Chunan were introduced, the two people in the distance had already finished their conversation.

Ling Chunan watched the two of them leave one after another, and then walked back slowly. As a result, he was hugged from behind as soon as he took a few steps. His current magician level was close to the eleventh level. You must know that in the entire empire, , one can count the number of magicians above level ten on two hands, and they are all old men, so it is obvious who can approach him so quietly. Ling felt that his lower body was pressed against his own. Chu Nan said with a dark face: "Let go."

Julong looked aggrieved and said, "Baby, I didn't run out on purpose. You've been gone for a long time, and I miss you very much."

He didn't communicate with his mentor for long, so he didn't have to worry about it. But two hours later, when he heard this, Ling Chunan almost laughed angrily, "I'm sorry it's my fault." "It's