Chapter 77

When the call was connected, Bai Zishu said quickly, "Lingfeng, listen to my explanation. Things are really not what you think. Baby, he really..." "

Did he really fall to the ground and break his head?" "

Tang Lingfeng's cold voice came. Bai Zishu shuddered, but continued, "Yes, my nanny can testify for me." He was determined not to admit that he did it. , and it is impossible for Tang Lefeng to know the truth of the matter.

"Well, I sent you some information, please take a look." Then Tang Leafeng hung up the phone.

Bai Zishu opened the mailbox with a puzzled look on his face and found two video files. He felt a little relieved and quickly downloaded and opened them. The screen showed a scene of him beating a child, and the child's heart-wrenching cry echoed in his ears.

Bai Zishu's body softened and he collapsed on the chair in front of the computer desk.

how so? How could Tang Lefeng have such a video? There were no cameras in his house, so how could he be photographed?

Thinking this, Bai Zishu stood up and began to carefully observe the pictures in the video, trying to find traces of artificial design. However, until the end, the scene in the picture was exactly the same as what happened in his memory.

After a long time, Bai Zishu finally calmed down. He didn't have a camera at home. It looked like this scene happened in his room. Tang Lingfeng was so smart. As long as he made it clear, this video was fabricated by others to frame him. He and Tang Lefeng have known each other for such a long time, and Tang Lefeng will definitely believe him.

Just when Bai Zishu was about to call Tang Leafeng, there was a sudden knock on the door, "Young Master, I'm looking for you."

Bai Zishu put down the phone and opened the door with a confused expression, "Did father tell me what to do? "?"

"No, he just said he would wait for you in the study." The servant replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in a moment." Bai Zishu looked at his phone and decided to make the call first.

Seeing his refusal, the servant looked anxious and said, "Young master, you'd better go over now. The master looks very angry." "

Angry?" Bai Zishu was a little surprised, "Okay, I'll go over right now.

" In front of the study door, Bai Zishu knocked on the door, "Father, are you looking for me?"

"Come in." Bai's father's voice came from inside the door. It was very low, and there was no hint of emotion or anger.

Bai Zishu opened the door and entered the house. As soon as he closed the door, before he could say hello to Bai's father, a cup hit him on the forehead.

Bai's father hit him accurately and hard, and a big red and swollen bump suddenly appeared on Bai Zishu's forehead. He was covered with it at that time, and his mind went blank, "Father, father?"

Bai's father sat behind the desk, with a Putting a stack of A4 paper, his face was dark, but he did not attack immediately, "Do you know what's wrong?"

"What?" Bai Zishu was suddenly asked this question, "Did I do something wrong?" ?"

"You!" Looking at Bai Zishu's innocent look, Bai's father's face turned darker. He was obviously very angry. He leaned on the back of the chair and took a few deep breaths, "You evil son! I used to think you were a good person, but I didn't expect you to be so vicious."

Unexpectedly, Bai Zishu would say this. Bai Zishu frowned and covered his forehead, and retorted loudly: "Why do you say that?!" "

Why? ?" Father Bai stared at Bai Zishu's eyes, snorted coldly, and threw the stack of papers in front of him at him, "You should see what I am doing." The particularly