Chapter 22

"Sorry, I was distracted just now." Ling Chunan parked the car, smiled apologetically at Chaoyang Qingya, picked up the peaked cap at hand and put it on his head, "Don't get out of the car, I will handle it."

Because it was just a small rear-end collision, and it was in the leftmost lane, it didn't attract much attention. Anyone who accidentally noticed that the people here just looked at Ling Chunan with sympathy or gloating, an ordinary car A commercial vehicle crashed into a luxury car worth tens of millions, tsk tsk.

Feeling the collision from the rear of the car, Lin Tianhao's nerves, which had been tense due to the little guy in the car, suddenly broke. He got out of the car with a cold face, and happened to meet a smiling face. He had to say, Good looks are always given preferential treatment everywhere, especially Ling Chunan, who is particularly blessed with an appearance like this. Facing those apologetic eyes, Lin Tianhao's anger that was about to burst out suddenly dropped by eight points.

Ling Chunan spoke first, "I'm sorry, sir, I accidentally hit your car just now." He pointed to the completely shattered headlights on the luxury car, "I will be responsible for the compensation."

098: "Host, your way of striking up a conversation is so old-fashioned."

"I don't know how to strike up a conversation." Ling Chunan said innocently, "I learned this trick from Chu Yunge."

"..."

Lin Tianhao had obviously recognized Ling Chunan. Chunan, "You..."

"Oops." Ling Chunan touched his face with an annoyed expression, "I forgot to wear my glasses."

Seeing that the person in front of him seemed distressed, Lin Tianhao spoke subconsciously, as if by mistake, "You can get in my car and talk first."

"Thank you." Ling Chunan said with gratitude on his face. He pulled on his hat again, opened the man's car door and sat in, just in time to meet a pair of big black boots with teardrops. Eyeballs meet.

When Lin Tianhao got in the car, what he saw was the young man who had just accidentally invited him into the car and the kid who had somehow entangled him with big eyes and small eyes.

Although the two of them seemed to be more than ten years apart in age, their expressions were surprisingly consistent and they looked very happy.

Hearing the male protagonist's laughter, Ling Chunan turned to look at him and smiled sheepishly, "Is this your son? He's so cute."

Lin Tianhao's face turned dark for a moment, then he realized what he was doing and smiled. "No, when I drove by Yonglin Road this noon, he suddenly ran in front of my car. After waiting for a while, I didn't see his family coming. I am now planning to send him to the police station."

Ling Chunan nodded. He said sincerely: "You are such a good person." He didn't even recognize his own son.

Ling Chunan's eyes are very clean and clear in black and white. Especially when he looks at a person seriously, his eyes can clearly reflect the other person's shadow, which always gives people the illusion that he is their whole world.

This is also one of the secrets of Ling Chunan's ability to become famous from a young age. No one can refuse his charm.

When Lin Tianhao came back to his senses, Ling Chunan was already chatting with the annoying brat in his eyes.

"Xiaochen, do you remember daddy's name?" Ling Chunan had a smile in his eyes.

Obviously he likes this big brother very much. The little boy said in a sweet voice: "Xiaochen doesn't have a father." Then he blinked his big eyes, stretched out his hand and grabbed Ling Chunan's finger, "Xiaochen likes the big brother, big brother." Would you like me to be my father?"