Chapter 137

"Host, his current body functions are completely maintained by the repair fluid in the nutrient chamber. If he is exposed to the air rashly, he is likely to die immediately." 098 was extremely anxious. It had just checked. Although the man's body On the surface, it looked complete, but for some reason, his body was almost completely falling apart inside. There was no good place to maintain vital signs. It was entirely supported by his willpower and repair fluid.

"Don't worry, it's not that easy to die." Ling Chunan said as he reached out and touched the man, "It feels better than it looks." Then Ling Chunan touched the man's whole body.

"..."

After a while, seeing that his host was completely obsessed with beauty, 098 could not help but remind him anxiously: "Host, he is going to die!" "

098, why do you care about him so much? I'm going to be jealous."

"I..." 098 was choked by Ling Chunan and became speechless. Isn't it just for him?

However, 098 soon discovered its mistake. Following Ling Chunan's movements, the man whose muscles had been twitching just now gradually calmed down. It was a little surprised and quickly checked the man's current physical condition, only to find that he had already recovered. Many, while not fully recovered, are definitely not life-threatening.

It was obvious that Ling Chunan was not just touching him, but healing him.

"I'm sorry, host." 098, who felt that he had wrongly blamed Ling Chunan, quickly apologized.

At this time, in the study room of the palace, a tall and handsome alpha with a heroic appearance was handling official duties. Suddenly he saw the information displayed on the optical brain and stood up suddenly, "Kaian!" "

Yes, Your Majesty." The alpha who looked like a butler opened the door and came in. .

"Where is the young prince?"

"Back to Your Majesty, the young prince left the palace this morning and has not come back yet."

"What?"

"Host, someone is coming this way!"

"Got it." Ling Chunan He replied, then leaned forward to the man, lifted his chin, licked his lips, and then frowned in disgust, "It smells like potion."

Although he said this, he didn't move. Stopped, lowered his head and bit the man's shoulder again, and then licked the blood around the wound. Seeing that the wound on his body healed on its own, he patted the man's face, then stood up in a hurry and closed the door again. , the repair fluid filled the nutrition tank again, "Let's go."

As soon as he walked to the door, Ling Chunan seemed to feel something. When he looked back, the man who should have been unconscious was looking straight at him with his eyes open.

098 Although he prided himself on being well-informed, he was still startled. However, Ling Chunan seemed to have expected it. He smiled and blew a kiss to the man, and then walked out of the door unhurriedly.

The moment the door closed, the man closed his eyes again.

"Your Majesty, my subordinates have checked and there are no signs of intrusion at every door." Kai'an said after checking.

"How is that possible?" The man frowned. He looked through the traffic records on his optical brain and found that they were all blank, as if what he just saw was his illusion. "Go in and take a look."

Ling Chunan walked away. At that time, everything was restored to its original state without leaving any traces. Naturally, His Majesty the Emperor found nothing.