Chapter 21

Everyone who was still immersed in the plot was shocked. When did this man appear? He even hugged Ling Chunan. Not to mention, Ling Chunan didn't push him away!

After seeing the man's appearance clearly, everyone had only one idea left.

"So handsome." The girl on the field exclaimed in a low voice, calling out everyone's feelings.

In the lounge.

Chu Yunge took a glass of water with an apologetic expression, "Sorry, I was abrupt just now."

Ling Chunan sat on the sofa, the hand that took the water glass shook slightly, and nodded with a smile, "It's okay, what's wrong, Mr. Chu?" Come over?"

"098? What happened to him?"

"Host, there is no abnormality in the plot data." Coincidences are all coincidences. There are so many similar people in the world, not to mention that the name "Baby" is so common. It must be overthinking. .

"If he confesses to me again, should I agree or not?"

098: "Host, you are overthinking it. He said it was unintentional and there should be no possibility of confessing."

Then 098 was slapped in the face by himself. .

"I happened to be passing by, so I came in to take a look." Chu Yunge stood in front of Ling Chunan, then squatted down to be level with him. His eyes were sincere, "But what I just said was serious. I also felt that Falling in love at first sight is ridiculous, until I met you, baby, maybe it was really sudden, but I still want to ask, can I pursue you?"

When he said the last sentence, the man could hardly hide his nervous emotions, even his voice They were all trembling.

098 responded with silence, it heard nothing.

"Do you remember how many times we have met?" Ling Chunan frowned.

Chu Yunge paused and replied: "Three times."

Ling Chunan thought for a moment and suddenly laughed: "Okay."

098: "Host, weren't you still thinking about Zeng Wuyue just now?" Why did it happen in the blink of an eye? Did you agree to pursue another man? Moreover, if Ling Chunan and Chu Yunge met for the first time on the day they returned to this world, they had only met face to face twice. Where did they meet three times?

Then 098 suddenly froze. Could it be that Chu Yunge recognized the host during the rear-end collision? Thinking of Ling Chunan's appearance in women's clothing, 098 subconsciously refused to believe this possibility.

It didn't even recognize that the woman was Ling Chunan, how could Chu Yunge know her... But seeing that the host wasn't surprised at all, 098 began to believe in this possibility.

Ling Chunan no longer paid attention to the system that was overwhelmed by questions, but smiled brightly at the man opposite, "Reach out."

Chu Yunge didn't seem to have recovered from Ling Chunan's answer, but when Ling Chunan spoke At the same time, he subconsciously extended his arm and even pulled up his shirt sleeves at the same time.

Looking at this extremely familiar scene, 098 was stunned. This was contrary to common sense. Except for the tasker, it was impossible for the same soul to appear in two worlds.

But it couldn't feel the missioner's aura on Chu Yunge at all.

what is going on?

Ling Chunan didn't care how shocked 098 was, he just took the man's arm and gave it a sip.