Chapter 64

"098, what are you thinking about?"

"The host is attacking." 098 replied subconsciously.

"Huh?"

098 suddenly reacted and realized that he seemed to have said something he shouldn't have said. He quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, host."

Just when 098 thought Ling Chunan was angry, he suddenly heard his host speak. Said: "Actually, I think lying down is more comfortable."

Then he started to seriously discuss with it which position was more comfortable. Although 098 is a system, it turned red when faced with such an open host. It feels like it originally thought that its psychology was strong enough, but it didn't expect that its shame level was still not high enough.

"So, it's most comfortable to lie down." Ling Chunan concluded, "But riding is more suitable for eating meat." "

..." 098 has nothing to say.

Bai Zimu's little home is a small loft suite. Ling Chunan has seen the appearance of this house in his memory. The decoration is very simple. The original owner is a bit of a germaphobe and cleans the house by himself, so he has always maintained it. Young people are rarely clean.

However, he had been in the hospital for several months after the accident, so there was inevitably a lot of dust in the house. Mo Yuzheng started cleaning non-stop as soon as he entered the house.

"I didn't expect that this time he would turn out to be a good family man." 098 sighed. No matter before, this man was strong and indifferent. Apart from caring about everything about the host, he basically never did anything like cleaning. However, although he did not allow others to enter the private property in his previous life, with the existence of magic, it was easy to do anything, but now he is doing it with his own hands!

Seeing the man wearing an apron and diligently sweeping the floor and wiping the table, 098 just felt that the world was changing too fast.

"Don't think too much. Although he has no memory, he has the same virtues in every world." Ling Chunan said, "Obviously he must have investigated Bai Zimu."

People with mysophobia usually don't like others to enter their space. Bai Zimu is such a person, otherwise as the young master of the Bai family, it would be impossible not to hire a nanny.

Ling Chunan didn't have mysophobia, but since the other party thought so, he didn't bother to deny it.

At this time, Mo Yuzheng had already gone to the bedroom. Ling Chunan was holding his mobile phone, and the radio drama Bai Zimu had downloaded before came from the headset. As a good brother, there would naturally be no shortage of dramas about the male protagonist on his mobile phone.

"I have to say that the male protagonist Shou's voice is quite nice. No wonder he is so popular now." Ling Chunan praised, "It's a pity that it's not my type." The

male protagonist Shou's voice is sweet and small, and has a large audience. , coupled with his good popularity, good publicity, and a lovable role, it is not surprising that he became famous.

Just as Ling Chunan was sighing, the doorbell rang, "Xiaomu, open the door quickly."

"It's time to change the doorbell." Ling Chunan frowned. The original owner's taste was really unique, and he actually used the male protagonist's voice.

When the doorbell rang for the second time, Ling Chunan touched the doorknob.

The door opened with a click, and standing outside was a handsome young man wearing white casual clothes holding a bouquet of lilies in his hands. When he saw Ling Chunan, he gave him a caring smile, "Xiaomu." "Brother?