Chapter 66

"Baby, come and try the porridge I just made."

Mo Yuzheng opened the door, holding a small bowl in his hand. Before the door could be closed behind him, his movements suddenly stopped.

After waiting for a while, he found that the other party was still looking blank. Ling Chunan glanced at the small bowl of porridge that had been tilted out, and reminded: "Uncle, the porridge is poured out."

"Baby, baby, you can see it." ?" Mo Yuzheng's tone was a little cautious, not paying attention to the back of his hands that were burned red by the boiling porridge.

Ling Chunan showed a big smile to the man, "I see, uncle, you are so handsome!"

098, who was immersed in emotion: "Pfft... cough cough."

But Ling Chunan was right, Mo Yu Zheng is indeed handsome. He is physically better looking than any other man in the world. It's not about his appearance, but his temperament.

When the man went downstairs to fill the porridge again, Ling Chunan said: "I'm just telling you why the aura on him feels so familiar. 098. Do you feel that he has the aura of a villain?"

098: "...you That's true." It's not the evil and terrifying look, but the expression is obviously very peaceful, but it always makes people unconsciously maintain an awe-inspiring aura. Usually people with this temperament are natural leaders.

Moreover, 098 feels that Mo Yuzheng is still very mysterious and can find very little information about the other party.

Ling Chunan: "098, has the unknown mission been released?"

098: "Not yet, host. Unknown missions usually only start when specific events are encountered. We can do the known ones first." "

Well, help me contact' Green Grass'."

"Okay."

At this time, Ling Chunan suddenly saw the notebook on the bedside table, "Forget it, I will do it myself."

"Green Grass" is the screenwriter of the radio drama crew of "Spiritual Tribulation", and is also a post-editor , is a very cute little girl. In the original text, she should be regarded as a divine assist for the protagonist.

Bai Zimu's vest name in the CV circle is Tianming Weijing. Before his car accident, Qingqingcaodao had contacted him. She invited him to play the leading role in the drama "Spiritual Tribulation".

Bai Zimu's response at that time was to think about it for two days, and several months had passed in these two days, so Ling Chunan didn't blame the other party for changing the candidate.

The computer was very new. Ling Chunan put it in front of him and pressed the power button. After a few seconds, the screen lit up, "Huh? There is a password."

098 said quickly: "Host, this is Mo Yuzheng's office computer. I can't find the password, he used the fingerprint to unlock it." It is a level higher than the current technological level in this world.

"Yeah." Ling Chunan answered casually, then expertly entered a row of numbers and hit the Enter key.

098 was stunned as he watched the screen instantly transform into a photo of his host, "Su, host, since when have you practiced computer skills?" The technology is actually more advanced than this!

"Actually, I entered the wrong password." Ling Chunan shrugged and looked at the photos on the screen. "It's the first time I saw a photo of myself. It's quite cute."

Ignoring the host's boast, 098 was still stunned. "Then how did it open?"

"I accidentally touched the fingerprint unlocking part with my finger just now."