Chapter 37

On the way back in the car, Xiao Yuanlin and Yuan Chengyue sat together in rare peace, not squinting, and sitting upright.

Ling Chunan lay in Duan Chengyuan's arms and took a nap. Duan Chengyuan gently patted Ling Chunan's back with a gentle expression.

Ling Chunan called out 098: "What happened to the heroine?"

098: "Back to the host, no abnormal factors were detected in the heroine."

Ling Chunan paused and asked: "The heroine still has relatives. In the world?"

"Host, please wait a moment, the query is in progress."

The information retrieved made 098, who had never expected this level at all, couldn't help but admire Ling Chunan more, and reported the results in detail. , "The host, Zhang Mingsha's ex-wife, who is also the heroine's mother, looked for him after Zhang Mingsha's death. After learning about his death, he searched everywhere for the heroine's whereabouts. He found her and got to know her three years ago. , so before entering the Yuan family, the heroine already knew that she was not the daughter of the Yuan family."

"Where is the heroine's mother?"

"She died unexpectedly one month before the heroine entered the Yuan family."

"She is really scary." Ling Chu Nan sighed. As early as the first time he met the heroine, he felt that she was very scheming, but he didn't expect that she actually had an inside story. "In this way, in the original plot, the heroine and the hero colluded to murder Yuan Chengyue. "

...Host, how did you see this?" 098 read the plot again, but there was no clue of development.

"Look carefully, did the male and female protagonists deliberately induce Yuan's father and Yuan's mother to be kidnapped by him? And if they didn't deliberately exclude them, how could Yuan Chengyue be so angry that he ran away from home." "

But why did they target Yuan Chengyue ? ?"

"Family property, the truth." Ling Chunan uttered two words, then ignored 098's questioning and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

098 feels that the IQ is a bit insufficient. In Ling Chunan's words, the male protagonist harmed Yuan Chengyue and wanted to compete with Yuan Chengyue for the family property, but the female protagonist decided to kill her because Yuan Chengyue knew that she was not from the Yuan family?

Just when 098 was puzzled, Ling Chunan suddenly said, "098, you are such a good system." "

..." Although this sentence was to praise it, why did it feel like it was praising a person? Is it weird that someone is a good person?

As soon as the car stopped, Yuan Chengyue's phone rang. He subconsciously glanced at Duan Chengyuan and found that Duan Chengyuan had no expression on his face. He was relieved and quickly got out of the car and answered the phone. "Father?"

Yuan's father was on the other side of the phone. He knew that Yuan Chengyue was invited. After visiting Duan's house, he was much more nervous than Yuan Chengyue. Last night, he specially called him into the study and talked for several hours. He was just trying to teach him about Duan Chengyuan's horror and how he should get along with them, for fear that he would Offended a big shot.

Only at this time did Yuan Chengyue realize that Father Yuan really cared about him.

Yuan Jiayu stood behind the pillar in the corridor, listening to Yuan's father and Yuan Chengyue making phone calls, with a hint of concern in her tone and dark eyes.

At this time, Yuan Jiayu suddenly saw a hidden room not far away, and Yuan Chengyang stuck his head out and waved to her.

It was already dark when Ling Chunan woke up, and Duan Chengyuan was not in the room. "098, why didn't you call me?"