Chapter 75

When he opened the email, what appeared at first was a report card. Tang Lefeng frowned, thinking someone had sent the wrong email. He was about to close the webpage, and then he saw his name.

This was a DNA report, which Tang Lefeng could recognize. It was for a two-month-old child named Bai Yuanyu.

When Tang Leafeng saw the column that finally confirmed the direct blood relationship, his expression suddenly became solemn. He was very sure that he had never had an intimate relationship with anyone else. How could a son suddenly appear?

Then Tang Lefeng looked at the test date, which was the test form six months ago. He pushed it forward a year, and was suddenly stunned. At that time, a drama was being completed, and the director of the crew was so kind that he couldn't refuse. It happened to be him at the meeting. He went to the city where he was, and ended up getting drunk that night and couldn't remember anything when he woke up the next day.

Could it be what happened that night?

Thinking like this, Tang Lefeng calmed down and continued to look down.

Except for this DNA test, the rest was a compressed package. After thinking about it for a while, Tang Leafeng downloaded it.

The video files were obviously taken by home cameras. The picture quality was not very good, but the sound was very complete. The first thing Tang Leafeng heard was the heartbreaking cry of a child.

"Host, we just sent all the information to the male protagonist. If he has a crush on the male protagonist, and then they hook up, wouldn't all our previous efforts be wasted? And in the original plot, the male protagonist is really against the male protagonist. I have a good impression." 098 was a little worried.

"In the original plot, the male protagonist successfully confessed his love at this time and the two are still together." Ling Chunan replied, "Don't worry."

Although Ling Chunan said this, 098 still felt a little suspenseful and wanted to What to say, it turned out that Ling Chunan had already turned his attention to Mo Yuzheng at this time, and it had no choice but to continue observing Tang Leafeng.

Tang Leafeng had finished watching the video at this time, and his expression was particularly ugly.

Although those videos were not particularly clear, the content shown was not ambiguous at all. After reading the test sheet, although Tang Leafeng still had a sense of illusion about the child's existence, the following videos But it made him filled with righteous indignation.

No matter who the child was, it was inappropriate to hit a child like this. After recognizing that the person who abused the child in the video was Bai Zishu, Tang Lefeng took a breath.

In fact, Tang Lefeng had always had a good impression of Bai Zishu. Although he was often unhelpful, he was still a pretty good person after all.

I didn't expect him to be so cruel.

Tang Leafeng immediately picked up the phone. No matter what, he wanted to confirm whether the child was his.

Seeing Tang Leafeng's call, Bai Zishu was slightly surprised, and then his eyes showed a hint of joy. In the past, he usually took the initiative to find Tang Leafeng, but this time Tang Leafeng actually called him on his own initiative. It was Doesn't it mean that his position in his heart has begun to change?

With this in mind, Bai Zishu answered the phone happily.

"Host, the male lead has called the male lead." 098 continued to make a small report.

"Huh? I thought he had to at least call the few crew members who were present to test it out first."

"Then is it good or bad for him to do this?" 098 asked with some uncertainty. After being crushed in terms of IQ, I lost a little bit of confidence.