Chapter 4

Ling Chunan closed his eyes, like a cooked duck, obediently letting Zeng Wuyue manipulate him, but his heart was not at ease, "Fortunately, the wound on my hand has healed, otherwise it would be embarrassing to be seen." ."

098 said in a cold voice: "The system produces a powerful healing agent, you deserve it."

To 098's relief, Zeng Wuyue just stripped the host naked, kissed his mouth, and hugged him Getting ready for bed, without any thoughts of this or that.

"Host, your plan to lose your virginity is about to go bankrupt."

"Why do I think you are gloating?"

"Host, you are overthinking, 098 does not have such a human emotion as gloating." "

Oh."

Putting the system aside, Ling How could Chunan let her plan to eat meat fail? While Zeng Wuyue was lying down, he groaned, wrinkled his nose, climbed up on his arm, and then retracted into his arms.

Zeng Wuyue was shocked. When he had just taken off the boy's clothes, his endurance had been greatly challenged. Now that the boy was crawling into his arms, he inevitably touched a certain place that had already reacted.

Who is Mr. Zeng Wu? There are countless men and women who throw themselves into each other's arms on a daily basis. Although he doesn't like this aspect, he has come into contact with it a lot, but there has never been anyone like this young man who made him completely embarrassed without even moving. Lost the soul.

But he didn't want to do it when the boy was unconscious, and their first time shouldn't be in this simple club.

Almost in a hurry, Zeng Wuye, who is known as the boss of the black and white gangs, pulled the little guy who was still moving around him into his arms.

"098, is he not good?" Ling Chunan, who was forced to lie on the man's chest and couldn't move, was a little depressed.

"From a physiological point of view, this person is in a healthy state, no matter what aspect." 098 paused and continued, "So according to 098's careful analysis, it should be that the host is not attractive enough, and it is recommended that the host exchange for the heartthrob halo produced by the system mall. "

Ling Chunan: "Everyone wants to have sex with me then?"

098: "...No, everyone loves me."

Ling Chunan thought for a while, shook his head and refused, "Forget it, I am already a human being now. Seeing someone fall in love, so many admirers have already made me very distressed."

098: "Sorry, I disappoint the host."

Ling Chunan: "It's okay, I'm used to being disappointed."

098: "..."

In Ling In Chu Nan's plan, he didn't have to do anything, but he had to eat the meat. Lying on the man's body and smelling the man's smell, Ling Chunan looked a little intoxicated, and then he couldn't hold it back and opened his mouth to bite it.

"!!!"

The delicious taste came from his mouth, and Ling Chunan couldn't help but choked with emotion. This was the most delicious meat he had ever tasted! Even better than his own!

098: "Host, you really bit me! Oh no, Master Wu is awake! Run away!"

Then Ling Chunan closed his eyes and took another bite.

098:...

Zeng Wuyue:...

Since he climbed to the position of head of the family at the age of nineteen and established himself completely in the black and white world at the age of twenty-four, Master Zeng has never been injured again in the past ten years.