Chapter 38

Half an hour ago, Yuan Chengyue followed Duan Chengyuan to the study.

"Sit down." Duan Chengyuan sat down on the chair behind the desk.

Yuan Chengyue stood in front of the desk tremblingly, not daring to move at all under Duan Chengyuan's gaze, "Uncle Duan, what do you want from me?"

Pushing the information on the desk in front of Yuan Chengyue, Duan Chengyuan said in a faint voice, "Look Look."

"Yes." Yuan Chengyue was a little confused, but he still took the file. Inside were some photos and explanations. At first, Yuan Chengyue was a little confused, but the more he turned back, the bigger his eyes opened, and his eyes were filled with tears. Unbelievable.

As the youngest son in the family, Yuan Chengyue has an outstanding brother, so he naturally doesn't receive much attention. Later, when he became more rebellious, he became even less lovable. He understood this, but he still respected Yuan Chengyang as his elder brother. But he never thought that Yuan Chengyang would join forces with Yuan Jiayu to harm him, and Yuan Jiayu was not his sister.

The evidence collected by Duan Chengyuan was very complete, so Yuan Chengyue didn't believe it. In fact, although Yuan Chengyue had been calling Yuan Jiayu an unknown bastard, he had never doubted her authenticity in his heart. After all, Yuan's father and Yuan's mother were not so dim-sighted that even his daughter recognized her. Not coming out.

As for Yuan Chengyang, Yuan Chengyue has never thought about competing with Yuan Chengyang. He has not liked studying since he was a child, while Yuan Chengyang studies well, has a good personality, is an excellent person, and is a typical good boy. Yuan Chengyue also knows that he is rebellious and has a bad personality. He doesn't have a good look on anyone and is a mess in his studies. Therefore, since he was sensible, Yuan Chengyue believed that his eldest brother would take over the family company in the future.

Yuan Chengyue's hands holding the information were shaking a little. He didn't say anything for a long time, and his expression changed again and again, "Why?"

"You can go back to verify the authenticity. If you need anything, I will help you." Duan Chengyuan crossed his hands. On the table, "People can't always live so innocently."

Silence spread between the two of them. After a long time, Yuan Chengyue seemed to have figured out something. He took a deep breath and bowed deeply to Duan Chengyuan, "Thank you. You, Uncle Duan." Yuan Chengyue is not a fool, on the contrary, he is a very smart man. The actions of Yuan Chengyang and Yuan Jiayu did not seem to cause much harm this time, but if it were not for the existence of Ling Chunan and Duan Chengyuan, with his character , I'm afraid he will really run away from home on the spot. If he is caught by the kidnappers, he really doesn't know what will happen. However, "Uncle Duan, why are you helping me?" "

Not me." Duan Chengyuan waved his hand, "Get out."

After leaving the door, Yuan Chengyue's mind was still filled with Duan Chengyuan's words, "It's not me." If it wasn't him who wanted to help him, who was that?

However, he didn't have time to think about it carefully and said goodbye to Ling Chunan immediately. He still wanted to go back to confirm.

"Why did he leave?" Xiao Yuanlin was a little confused and a little disappointed. If such an interesting person left, it would be boring for her to be alone.

No wonder she thought so, look, Duan Chengyuan appeared again and took Ling Chunan away.

Holding the pillow and sighing, Xiao Yuanlin looked lonely at the little dragon jumping on the TV, and couldn't help but laugh, "It turns out that brother Yuanlang also likes such childlike cartoons." "Thank you,