Chapter 107

Li Yi leaned forward and asked eagerly: "What are the conditions?"

At this time, Chu Yu happened to walk in from the door of the restaurant. His hair was slightly longer, with a sky-high pigtail on the top of his head, wearing a leather jacket, and holding a bag in his mouth. He was a lollipop with a sloppy walking posture, but because he had a handsome, mature face and sparkling peach blossom eyes, the little girl at the front desk let him in easily.

Many people were looking at him, but almost no one recognized him as the world-renowned director.

Ling Chunan pointed at Chu Yu who was sitting next to Ye Chufeng, "Have you seen him?"

Li Yi: "It looks familiar. Who is he?"

Ling Chunan: "You mentioned him just now. He has been there recently. He did send me a lot of emails, with the frequency ranging from one to five a day."

Li Yi seemed to remember something, his eyes widened, "Hiss... Chu," he lowered his voice, "Chu Yu?"

" Hire him to your company and we will make a deal."

"How is this possible? M Moser Group and our company are not on the same level," Li Yi said subconsciously, but quickly changed the subject, "But our company is also Not bad, I will try my best."

"Well, I hope to hear your good news soon." Ling Chunan stood up, "It was a pleasure meeting today."

When several people looked at Chu Yu, he was also there Observing the table with his peripheral vision, he dealt with Ye Chufeng's enthusiastic reception. His eyes stayed on each of the three for a while. When he glanced at Fu Xianzhi, a trace of wonder flashed in his eyes, which was an admiration for perfect things. Then he Soon the focus was entirely on Ling Chunan, and the flames in his eyes became more and more intense.

Seeing that they were about to leave, Chu Yu stood up and was about to chase them, but suddenly a girl with a surprised face appeared in his sight, "Director Chu! You are really here!"

This girl was Dongfang who just went to the bathroom. Ying, she had met Chu Yu several times before, so even though Chu Yu was dressed like this today, she still recognized him at a glance.

Chu Yu was in a hurry to chase the person and was about to go around her. She happened to take another step to the side and just blocked Chu Yu's path. The two collided. The girl's strength was naturally not as strong as Chu Yu, a big man. Dongfang Ying He fell to the ground with a sound. When Chu Yu looked at the door again, Ling Chunan had already left with Fu Xianzhi. He took a deep breath and looked at Dongfang Ying on the ground.

"Ying'er, are you okay?" Ye Chufeng quickly helped Dongfang Ying, who was still a little dazed.

Dongfang Ying leaned against Ye Chufeng weakly, "No, it's okay, I just fell down accidentally."

"Did she come with you?" Seeing that he could no longer catch up, Chu Yu sat down again, and his gloomy face changed back to It was sunny and sunny.

"Yes, she is my assistant." Ye Chufeng said.

After looking the two of them up and down, Chu Yu chuckled, "Assistant, I think she is my girlfriend." Dongfang Ying lowered her head shyly, and Ye Chufeng did not deny it, "We just confirmed our relationship a few days ago." "Yes, she is a talented man and a very good-looking woman

.

A perfect match." Chu Yu nodded, put his long legs on the soft stool in front of him, and said lazily: "Mr. Ye, I have read your novel. The story concept is great and it is in line with my ideal plot. , I believe that if I were to take the shot, there would be no problem in being shortlisted for the Golden Forest Award."