Chapter 131

Zhang Yunya helplessly looked at Su Ziqi who threw herself into her arms, and comforted softly: "Xiaoqi, Xiaoqi, it's Yiheng." "

Yiheng? Is it Yiheng?" Su Ziqi's voice was still trembling, cautiously. When he revealed his eyes and saw that it was really Ling Chunan, he couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, Yiheng, you scared me to death. By the way, Yiheng, what did you do just now?"

"Went to the bathroom. "Ling Chunan replied, "What did you see just now? You are so scared."

Hearing Ling Chunan's question, Su Ziqi's just relaxed expression became tense again, "I, let's leave here and talk."

Singing. The backstage of the meeting was very large, but strangely there was no human habitation in this large area. Su Ziqi looked like a frightened bird, trembling with fear.

098: "Host, you won't scare the heroine, will you?"

Ling Chunan: "There is no such possibility. According to the original text, it is speculated that the heroine's psychological endurance is quite strong. Even if you are scared now, you will be fine after a while. "."

098: "But the key is that it is her idol who scares her."

"There is no difference." Ling Chunan said, "At most, she will not like to go to concerts in the future."

098: "..." It was speechless.

After walking out of two more corridors, she finally saw a figure. Su Ziqi breathed a sigh of relief and finally loosened her grip on Zhang Yunya's arm.

"There is the dressing room in front, and Ran Fenglin should be in it." Ling Chunan pointed to a room with the highest number of people entering and exiting and said, "Let's go there." Unexpectedly,

Su Ziqi, who was obviously the most anticipated before, turned pale at this time. Zhang Yunya felt strange and said worriedly: "Xiaoqi, what's wrong with you?"

"I, I don't want to watch the concert anymore, Xiaoya, let's go back." Su Ziqi pulled Zhang Yunya's sleeves, "I feel a little uncomfortable. Let's go."

"Ah? Haven't you been looking forward to it for a long time?" Zhang Yunya didn't know why.

"What are you guys doing here in traffic?" At this time, a female voice came, obviously referring to Ling Chunan and the other two people standing in the middle of the road. Then her tone suddenly changed, "Oh, Fenglin, ancestors. , you are finally back, come and put on your makeup, the concert is about to begin."

"It's Ran Fenglin!" Looking at Ran Fenglin walking from a short distance away, Zhang Yunya was a little excited. After all, this is Su Ziqi's favorite star, " Xiaoqi, didn't you say you wanted to get an autographed photo from him?"

However, what was unexpected was that just when Ran Fenglin was about to approach them three meters away, Su Ziqi suddenly turned around and ran away, bumping into several people without stopping. When I got down, I looked like I was in a panic.

"Xiao Qi! Xiao Qi!" Zhang Yunya shouted and chased after her.

Ran Fenglin paused beside Ling Chunan and smiled at him, quite a bit asking for credit.

Ling Chunan nodded to him, smiled back, and then chased in the direction where the two girls disappeared.

"Dian, Shu Yiheng." Ran Fenglin called to Ling Chunan.

Ling Chunan turned around and said, "What's wrong?"

"The concert is about to start. How about you stay and listen before leaving?" Ran Fenglin invited.