Chapter 73

Yuan Zhengxing had a bitter expression on his face, "Master Bai, where are you going?"

Since being transferred by Mo Yuzheng to be Ling Chunan's personal doctor, Yuan Zhengxing has grown from a tall superhuman to Instantly turned into a nanny, and recently there is a tendency to turn into a mother-in-law. Of course, this is all because Mo Yuzheng was too busy recently to accompany Ling Chunan, and he was tormented by Ling Chunan.

Take this watermelon juice for example. Lingchu South Africa had to drink the juice made by hand and refused to drink the juice made by machine. Yuan Zhengxing had seen Mo Yuzheng make it before. At that time, he thought that his boss was very patient with his nephew. Later, the job fell to him. He felt that there was no difference between the machine and the hand, so he chose the machine, but he actually vomited...

"It's his uncle's birthday, and I want to buy him a gift." Ling Chu Nan looked up at Yuan Zhengxing, his expression particularly innocent.

Yuan Zhengxing hesitated for a moment and hesitated to speak. In the end, he did not say his refusal, "Then wait a moment. I'll go down and prepare the car." As he said that, he put the watermelon juice in his hand next to Ling Chunan's hand, "Five Minutes."

Ling Chunan turned the wheelchair, "098, when did you say my leg injury would be healed?" "

Return to the host, five years." 098 replied, "But your current situation seems a bit special... It seems that your superpower is about to reach the second level. According to calculations, the second level superpower is enough to heal your legs." It's only been less than a year!

098 I can't believe it. How could the host's abilities be upgraded so quickly?

"I'm extremely talented."

"..."

Yuan Zhengxing came to greet Ling Chunan on time five minutes later, but there were two bodyguards in black and sunglasses waiting in the garage.

"Master Bai, these two are the bodyguards assigned to you by Master Mo." Yuan Zhengxing explained to Ling Chunan.

"Host, they are both superpowers." 098 reported, "They are both level two superpowers." The implication was that he was more powerful than Ling Chunan.

After Yuan Zhengxing introduced him, the two bodyguards said in unison: "Hello, Mr. Bai! My name is Mo Qi, my name is Mo Jiu!"

"Hello." Ling Chunan nodded, and then several people got into the car, with the two bodyguards sitting in the front row. , where Yuan Zhengxing and Ling Chunan sit in the back row.

There was a lot of space in the car. The two bodyguards took off their sunglasses. Only then did Ling Chunan see their appearance clearly. They all looked about seventeen or eighteen years old, and they looked particularly small. No wonder they were wearing sunglasses just now. The two looked exactly the same, and they looked like twin brothers. From time to time, the co-pilot would look back at Ling Chunan without any trace, his eyes shining brightly.

When the other party turned around for the fifth time, Ling Chunan suddenly said, "What are you looking at?"

"No, it's nothing." Mo Jiu obviously didn't expect to be caught, and looked a little shy, so he immediately turned around, After a while, his eyes drifted to Ling Chunan again, and the curiosity in his eyes almost overflowed, "Well, sister-in-law... Mr. Bai, can I ask you a question?" "

Okay."

" How old...are you this year?"

"Nineteen." Ling Chunan replied, "What's wrong?"

"No, it's nothing, we are the same age, what a coincidence." Mo Jiugan smiled, he just thought that the boss was hiding in the golden house. Hiding a minor.