【Eighth Arc】Chapter 114

It was getting late, and the noisy streets fell into silence during the day. The rats that had been hiding in the sewers during the day came out to rummage for food in the trash cans. A huge gray mouse hid from the trash cans in the cracks in the corners of the wall. On the side, it was holding a dark object in its mouth, and there was a sound of chewing in its mouth.

At this time, a homeless man came out of the alley dragging a big snakeskin bag. The big rat seemed not afraid of people at all and continued to eat the food in its mouth.

"Huh?" The homeless man's turbid gaze paused on the mouse, "To throw away such a big piece of meat, people now are really..." He muttered in his mouth, while loosening the snakeskin bag and looking towards The mouse in the corner walked away.

Early the next morning, in front of the bun shop downstairs in the community, a person grabbed another person.

"Have you heard? There was an accident on Pine Rock Road last night. The homeless people there were scared to death." "

What's so strange about this? Aren't accidents often happening on that street? The homeless people should be used to it, right?"

"This time is different. This time," the voice of the person who spoke lowered, "this time it was a dead person. I heard that when the body was found, there was not a drop of blood in the body. The rats pulled off the arms of the body and gnawed them. Halfway through."

"Not even a drop of blood? Are you kidding me? Was it a vampire? Stop joking." "

Really, why did I lie to you?"

...

The conversation between the two became more and more loud. In the distance, the plump bun shop proprietress looked at the young man wearing a peaked cap in front of her, "Young man, do you want to buy buns? The fresh meat buns have just come out, one yuan and a half."

"Yes, three fresh meat buns." Ling Chunan He took out five yuan and handed it to the boss, "No need to look for it. Excuse me, where is the Songshi Road?"

"It's in the third alley to the east." The extra fifty cents made the bun shop owner very happy, "I told you before. , the feng shui is not good there, robberies and fights often happen. I heard that someone was killed last night, which is really scary." As he said that, he looked at Ling Chunan's face, "This guy is really handsome. Listen to my aunt. If so, don't go down that alley at night. Last month, a young guy was raped by two gangsters on that street. What a sinner."

Walking out of the street, Ling Chunan handed the bun to him. I gave it to the little beggar on the street corner who was looking at the plastic bag in his hand and swallowing. The little beggar looked at him timidly, took the bun and whispered thank you, then wolfed down one, and carefully put the remaining two in. He got into his arms and fled into a nearby alley.

Ling Chunan stared at the direction where the little boy disappeared and stood there for a few seconds. He raised his hand and touched his lips. His throat felt a little dry, "098, I'm a little hungry." "..."

This

is a This is a vampire novel with a modern background. What is rare is that it is a novel with a female protagonist, a female protagonist, and many male protagonists. Ling Chunan was slightly surprised when he first saw this pairing.

The heroine is an ordinary college student, but she has a physique that is extremely attractive to vampires, and her childhood sweetheart boyfriend is a vampire hunter.

This is not an article about punishing evil and promoting good, but a romance article all for the purpose of paving the way for falling in love. Therefore, it cannot be viewed with normal logic, so the heroine is not with her gentle and considerate childhood sweetheart boyfriend. Instead, she fell in love with a group of vampires who indirectly killed her boyfriend.