Chapter 155

With Xia Lin being imprisoned in the Imperial Prison, the Zerg conspiracy went bankrupt, and the matter came to an end for the time being. Tangde Company is now being jointly requested by consumers for a refund, and because most of the funds have been invested in the mecha production line, it is natural to take Without that much money, we are now facing bankruptcy.

A month later, Ling Chunan and Noer got engaged. The engagement ceremony was hosted by His Majesty the Emperor himself. Everyone present was smiling, except for Carlo De, who had entered a complicated mode since he last saw Ling Chunan and Noer. He was a little distracted during the ceremony.

When the ceremony was over and Ling Chunan was about to leave, Carlo De finally plucked up the courage and said, "Ah Chen, can I say a few words to you?"

Ling Chunan said hello to Noel next to him, pretending that he didn't. Seeing the vigilance on his face when he saw Carlo De, he then said to Carlo De: "Follow me."

098: "Host, I feel that he is weird. Is he going to confess to you?" Or is he here to steal the bride?"

"098, you have such a rich imagination, he only came to me for one thing." Ling Chunan said.

"What's going on?" 098 asked.

"I'm about to get a wife, so naturally you are here to bless me."

"..."

Finding a deserted corner, Ling Chunan looked at the silent Carlo De, "What do you want from me?"

Carlo De looked at Ling Chunan deeply for a while, then took out a box, "Engagement gift and wedding gift. I will be on duty in Galaxy 177 in a few days. I won't be back in the next few years. I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up with your wedding. Yes."

Ling Chunan took the gift box and nodded: "Thank you."

There was another moment of silence, and Carlo De looked up at Ling Chunan, "I actually," he struggled for a moment, and finally seemed to make up his mind. Determination-like, "I wish you happiness."

"Yes," Ling Chunan smiled at him, "Thank you."

"Then I'll go first, goodbye."

"The male supporting character No. 1 has a favorability +5%, and the current situation is good. The sensitivity is 100%."

​​"The counterattack value is +5%. The current counterattack value is 95%. Please continue to work hard."

... I really came here to send blessings.

Looking at the back of Carloed who simply left, 098 was startled. These humans are really weird. They didn't express their feelings even though their favorability level was full. Then 098 saw the man waiting for his host not far away, and he suddenly understood something.

It's not that these people don't want to, but they know what the consequences of confessing will be. Rather than not being friends in the end, it's better to just leave it like this.

"Actually, if he had confessed a few years earlier, I might have considered it." Ling Chunan told 098.

098: "Host, you accidentally said it out loud."

"Baby, what did you just say?" The man appeared behind Ling Chunan at some point, with a look of aggrievedness on his face.

Ling Chunan said seriously, "I just said you were handsome."

"Really?" The man reached out and pulled Ling Chunan into his arms, whispering: "Baby, I love you."

098: Huh? toothache.

The Counterattack Plan of A Villain With Ten Thousand Fans [QT]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara