Chapter 60

The expression of the second prince became a little ugly, "My father is in poor health now and it is not suitable to worry about it."

"This matter is of great importance. I think it is better for my father to handle it personally." Ling Chunan did not let up.

The two were at loggerheads, and after a while, the oldest Duke present spoke, "Your Highness, the Second Prince, since His Highness the Third Prince has said so, it should be that there is really something big, and it is better to ask His Majesty the King to judge."

Actually. After the second prince announced that the king was ill, many ministers also tried to visit him, but they were all shied away by the second prince for various reasons. As time went by, no wonder everyone became suspicious.

When the old Duke said this, almost all the ministers began to agree.

The second prince's face became darker and darker, and finally he glared at Ling Chunan, and said helplessly: "Okay, I will report to my father first."

"In that case, I will go with my second brother." Ling Chunan followed in two steps. After getting on the second prince, he also motioned to the ministers to follow him.

Looking at the group of people behind him, the second prince took a deep breath.

"Del, what's going on?" The queen opened the door and welcomed everyone in. There was still some worry in her eyes. Then she saw Ling Chunan behind the second prince and forced a smile, "When did Karl come back?" "

Mother." Ling Chunan bowed to the queen and said politely: "I heard that my father is ill. I came to visit him. I also have some minor misunderstandings that I want to clarify." "

Host , you don't really want to show the memory stone to the king." 098 looked at the weak king who was sitting on the pillow and asked, "What if he gets angry to death after reading it?" "

It's okay. I'm so angry that it just so happens that my eldest brother inherits the throne." Ling Chunan replied.

That makes sense.

This memory stone was contributed by the giant dragon. It can record not only images but also sounds.

When he saw the pure white stone in Ling Chunan's hand, the second prince had a bad premonition, and when he saw the pictures and sounds inside, his face became as grave as a ghost.

The reason was that Rhodes, whom everyone suspected, was dating a werewolf girl. The werewolf girl leaned in Rhodes' arms. Her voice was clear and sweet, and her expression looked a little sad. She said: "Your country does not allow intermarriage with orcs. , forget about me when you go back. I want you to remember me forever, that's why I did this. I'm sorry, I want them to tie you back so that you can be with me forever. "

Rhodes in the picture was obviously moved. He kissed the girl's ear and said, "Janna, don't worry, the second prince of the empire is my good friend. When he ascends the throne, I will ask him to agree to our agreement. Marriage, then we can be together openly."

"But I heard that the king of your empire is still very young, and it may take decades for him to abdicate. I may not be able to wait that long." The girl burst into tears.

"It won't be long, two months at most."

After saying this, Rhodes smiled mysteriously and let the werewolf girl ask no more questions.

But how could the people present not guess what he meant? They all turned their attention to the second prince. The king, who was originally calm, his eyes wide open with anger. For a moment, he was so angry that he couldn't speak. He clutched his chest and opened his mouth. Breathing heavily.