Chapter 71

Because Bai Zishu never had time, the two of them did not rehearse beforehand.

Su Zijing was impressed by such an unreliable main protagonist. As the organizer, she could only pray that there would be a natural understanding between the main attacker and the main protagonist.

Of course, this possibility is extremely small.

Ling Chunan put on the headset. At this time, the host was enlivening the atmosphere, and the rows of text on the screen were beating rapidly.

Most of the people who came to listen to the live broadcast this time came to see Bai Zishu and a series of other big names in the industry. Ling Chunan was the main attacker. Since this vest appeared in the public eye for the first time, it can be called unknown. It is said that almost everyone has no expectations for him.

[Who is suddenly warm but still cold? Why have you never heard of it? ]

[I've never heard of it either, but I came here for Yunjuan Yunshuda. ]

[I heard that this man, who was suddenly warm and cold, defeated the Great God Tingfeng Tingquan and ascended to the throne. I came here to pay homage to the miracle. ]

[What? Impossible, how could someone have a better voice than Master Listening to the Wind? I don't believe it. Is there a hammer upstairs? Don't talk nonsense if you don't have a hammer. ]

[The wheat that is served today is from warm to cold, so it is the real deal. ]

...

Seeing the debate on the screen getting more intense, and many people constantly crowding into the channel, Su Zijing's brows became more and more intense. Who leaked the news that Lingfeng Tingquan once competed for the main attack? But the most important thing at the moment is to appease Ling Chunan's mood. With so many people clamoring for him to get off the mic, Su Zijing was a little worried that Ling Chunan's mentality was not good. She looked at the Penguin friend list and found that Tianming Weijing was online, and she couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. , finally no more phone calls.

Qing Qing Cao Cao: Don't be nervous. We will check this matter carefully and we will definitely give you an explanation in the future.

Qing Qing Cao Cao: You must work hard for the unfinished live broadcast. Our drama depends on you.

Looking at the message in the chat box, Ling Chunan replied with a smiley face.

Daybreak is not yet over: Okay.

Su Zijing stared at that smiling face for a long time, with a hint of nymphomaniac on her face, "Wei Jingda is so gentle."

The host: "Now we invite our protagonist: Yunjuan Yunshu!"

Bai Zishu opened his mouth at this time. Mai cleared her throat, "Hello everyone, can you hear me?"

[Ahhhh, Lord Yunshu's voice is so gentle! ]

[Yun Shu looks at me greatly! I'm your loyal fanboy! I listen to every one of your dramas! ]

[Yunshu, I am your crazy fan! ]

...

The messages that flew by quickly dazzled people's eyes. Bai Zishu's eyes flashed with pride. If the live broadcast goes well this time, coupled with the promotion of this drama, with his current popularity, he said Maybe he can aspire to the throne of the great god in the cv circle.

The child has recovered during this period of nursing care. Bai Zishu plans to ask Tang Leafeng out after today's live broadcast.

Host: "It seems that our Yunjuan Yunshu is very popular."